IGNORED

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Nespresso

18 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

The Campaign in this game is so good. I'm taken aback by how good it is. 

If Activision and Lucasfilm/Disney took this game and applied a Star Wars skin over it, people would shit themselves. 

I'm not a huge CoD campaign fan and I've only managed to get through two of them out of the whole series, but the spectacle of this is just incredible. Was it someone here or elsewhere that likened it to old Sci-Fi artwork come to life? it's not far off the mark. The Refinery and final couple of missions were standouts.

Hey. I've never bought a CoD before, but I have a few friends getting into this gen for the first time, and it looks like Infinite Warfare's Zombie mode might be the co-op game we all get to play online.

In terms of what to buy, what's the difference between:

The £44 Amazon disc https://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Hellstorm-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/dp/B01L70M6K8/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1478604659&sr=1-2&keywords=infinite%2Bwarfare%2Bps4&th=1

The £54 PSN digital copy https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/cid=EP0002-CUSA05282_00-CODIWPREORDER001

The £39 CD Keys digital download http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-ps4

It's all very confusing.

The only reason I have held off buying this is I really want COD4 remastered but not at £64 (Amazon).

I am happy though if I can buy the game, and then sell on the disk but keep COD4 but is this still a thing (do I need to keep the disk to play the remaster).

So I received the physical part of my Care Package they decided to send me and it's a really nice hand numbered (4111 of 5000) Lithograph

unnamed-20.jpg

This one, with a certificate to show it's authentic, going to get a frame for it and give it to the boy, it's a nice print with some sections of it embossed.

Happy with that, it's a nice gesture.

53 minutes ago, deerokus said:

Yeah, I saw CEX had the Cod4 edition today. £70 preowned. 

I do like to use CEX but honestly they are morons sometimes, they're selling the cod4 edition on its own (ie no code) for 50 quid. I asked inside if they buy in unused DLC codes (you can check if a code is used by entering it then not hitting redeem) and they said no. So its one rule for one game, different for another.

On 08/11/2016 at 18:41, angel said:

I do like to use CEX but honestly they are morons sometimes, they're selling the cod4 edition on its own (ie no code) for 50 quid. I asked inside if they buy in unused DLC codes (you can check if a code is used by entering it then not hitting redeem) and they said no. So its one rule for one game, different for another.

Why would they risk the code when you could have written it down at home and use it after trading it in?

35 minutes ago, APM said:

Why would they risk the code when you could have written it down at home and use it after trading it in?

They wont take trades unless you have one of their cards with all of your details on it.   I didnt say it was ideal but there's a risk with any trade in. In fact, a code is black and white, where as you take in a ps4 on it's last legs....it passes a quick test and you're away with your money. All trade ins are inherently risky.

The single player campaign is really very good in this. Certainly the strongest one that's been around since MW for me and the first I've played through from start to finish in some time.

I'm intrigued by the Zombies mode even though I've never played a COD Zombies mode before. Not played much of the MP, doubt I will either especially with this kind of shit in the game, but I did play a few matches and warmed to it a little more.

4 hours ago, Bleeders said:

The single player campaign is really very good in this. Certainly the strongest one that's been around since MW for me and the first I've played through from start to finish in some time.

I'm intrigued by the Zombies mode even though I've never played a COD Zombies mode before. Not played much of the MP, doubt I will either especially with this kind of shit in the game, but I did play a few matches and warmed to it a little more.

My boy and me will play zombies with you bleeds, he knows all the Easter eggs and stuff