IGNORED

Rllmuk Hearthstone Tournament Karazhan Edition

patriot

Well done Padster. Good game.

I was playing Token Druid and only played one turn on curve, which was Living Roots turn 1. Everything else was just clearing C'thun minions with my spells which is basically the complete opposite of what you want to do to beat warrior. Don't think any of my minions lasted more than a turn. And then when I played Yogg it discarded my Fandral and an innervate, which basically made it impossible for me to win.

Once again learning the lesson that it doesn't matter how much you praise Yogg, it doesn't mean he's listening!

I always feel a bit guilty playing C'Thun decks, but actually I reckon 50% of my wins with those decks happen without me even bringing him out - I make better plays with a focus to work towards, which I can lack when playing more regular decks.

Just a reminder, you can do another game straight away if both are up for it to get 2 games in for that week.

But yeah, good so far, I think the non ladder approach is nice just to make it easier for people to play. 

Edited by patriot
Updated new players and scores in main post.

On 10/08/2016 at 14:41, patriot said:

1 - Sign up here with your battle tag name.

2 - Challenge 1 person on the sign ups list a week minimum [Maximum 2 a week].

3 - Simply 1 point a win and nothing for a draw or loss.

4 - Most points at the end of the month wins for that month. In the event of a tie, the players on the same score play each other to be crowned King (or Queen).

I understand that the above means if people really go out of their way they can just cap their 2 games a week to get most points. However we rarely get people online and organized for such a thing. if people really want to do this, then let them. This is just a fun tournament.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, patriot?

Due to me not paying proper attention to the rules, I've played three games this week. I beat James Lyon this morning, but that was after playing two games against patriot on Tuesday. Should I discount the third game? Sorry about that.

23 hours ago, Padster said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, patriot?

I'll probably explain the rules a bit more. In all honesty, i was expecting feedback from everyone on how they wanted to do this but everyone's been quite :)

So let me update main post.

Sorry haven't been online much recently. Took me ages to get around to getting the expansion. But I've been playing more the last few days.

Have we finished a season now? Seeing as though it's a new month? Or do we just carry on?

• 2 weeks later...