Pac-Man Championship Edition 2

Mr Do 71

I have no idea what I just witnessed! Was Pac bouncing off the ghosts in that? And ... the multi-coloured chains ... and ... the BIG BUGGER ... and ....

That is the most mind-blowing game trailer I have ever seen.

SECOND ONE!

• 2 weeks later...

despite the slightly dodgy song which almost sounds lyrically like it could be used at a UKIP or BNP conference I'm an instabuy on this too - loved the last one

I suspect I'm going to need to buy an elite controller as this looks like something that needs a super precise D pad

9 hours ago, KriessG said:

Just curious, is there any two player on one console modes in this (or the previous ones)?

You mean playing somultaneously? Not in CE or DX but PacMan256 has a brilliant multiplayer mode for up to 4 people. This new one I don't know.

6 minutes ago, KriessG said:

Thanks @Yoshimax, I guess let's see, it would've been nice to play with the missus that was all.

In that case I'd ultra recommend PacMan256 over this - this is Championship Edition it's going to be pretty hardcore stuff whereas Pacman256 particularly in MP is like a coop experience where you actually help and can revive each other to extend the game length. It's free on phones you can try it out that way.

• 4 weeks later...