rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
KartoffelKopf

HM Kings Fall - Moments of Triumph chasers register your interest here

Been meaning to do this for weeks but am a lazy fuck so now the MoT quest has forced to me take action. 

Who is up for a bash at it over the coming weeks?

Maybe just say 'aye' in here with a days/time preference and we can work out some teams? 

There's no hurry and if you haven't played since before the April Update, you may want to take some time and get your light level up to closer to 330. It's pretty easy now and I have 2 335 characters just from doing things like Prison of Elders, Court of Oryx, Iron Banner etc. Am up for teaming for any of those if you need help. 

Yep, go on. I'm 335 and i think i just need to 'do' HM for MoT, but happy to help with other stuff if needed. Can't really do wednesday or weekend evenings but can do most others,

What about Friday? Failing that, Monday? 10pm or later if that suits. I can't really do earlier than that. 

Bertie - will be good to have someone who has done the challenge modes. Your explanation last night was good but I've forgotten already :)

It's Oryx Challenge mode this week, so if you want a 335 Helmet or Primary Weapon, best jump on it. I can do Friday but not Monday.

Ideal team composes at least 2 Bubble Titans (One Blessing, one Weapons) and at least 2 Nightstalker Hunters (gotta create orbs for those Bubbles). Possible 3rd Bubble helps in the shade/thunderdome section but not vital.

Titans get the bubbles up in the centre and melt the Ogres as they spawn, each podium person snipes their Knight as it spawns and legs it to the safety of the bubbles, someone has to take down the extra Knight at this point, stagger Oryx and wait for the Shade, leaving the pools of corrupted light on the floor. Kill Shade, repeat. After 4 runs, you'll have 16 corrupted light bubbles to detonate when Oryx gets staggered, clear the adds then head for the bubbles. Don't forget the "He's not dead yet?" part at the end.

Here is a vid of us clearing challenge mode a while ago. Should be a lot easier now at +330 light.

• Upvote 1

Ah, whoops, sorry, didn't see berties post when i made mine. Yeah, no hurry as we've got a good while - i'd definetly like to get it done though.

yep, if i'm on just drop me an invite, i'd like to try and get a Y2 queensbreaker bow from Challenge of the Elders as I think thats the only exotic i'm missing.

4 hours ago, Weavus said:

Anyone up for doing some Court, PoE or NF tonight or tomorrow instead then if we don't get a sub?

I'm in. Just message me on PSN or here please as i forget to check this thread. I'll be on from 10 to do anything. 

I have played any COE or since the latest patch so my guys are still 315+. Need some new items to get around 335 for new raid.

We still have that CoE sigil we started on Wednesday to finish at some point. Happy to let someone else help you out on that if you like Weavus. I have so much armour now. 

With Iron Banner on next week, I would suggest getting on there as much as you can to level up.

It drops gear at a pretty good rate just for finishing matches and it will drop stuff a few points higher than your current level. I went up about 10 points in the first week after the April update. There's helmets, class item, scout, ghosts and machine guns in the loot table. 

And when you hit Iron Banner rank 5 you've a chance at anything in the IB loot pool.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to run anything. It's the Crota impersonator in the Court this week, if anyone is needing a new artefact give me a shout, I ran it a few times with some clueless randoms last night looking for a 335 artefact and came out with 2 at 333 so wouldn't mind another crack at one.

Yup, have a metric shit-ton of runes to charge and get rid of.

Looks like I'm playing IB next week then, time to test out the Mida in its year two incarnation.

Give me a shout for anything, really. HM Raid, court, prison, NF. I am usually just bumbling about. 

Really need a class armour (warlock bond) as it's dragging me down.  Where's best to get it.

IB is cancelled :(

HM raid including doing the challenge mode will probs be the next best choice. I believe chellenge mode gear is guaranteed 335. HM gear drops up to 335 I think. 

UfKmOej.jpg

Im deffo up for a raid now that IB is no more this week. 

• Upvote 1

OK, since IB is off this week the hard raid is the best bet for raising light levels. Should roll round to the Warpriest challenge this week:

The challenge isn't too much of a variation on how it is done normally, just make sure the same person doesn't get the aura twice, kill him as usual and it's done. That's all there is to it. If you have a Black Spindle, raise it's light as high as you can, we should be able to take him down in 2 runs pretty easily now with a few >330's in the team.