Death Stranding - Kojima at it again

Capwn

I bought Death Stranding for £5 from Asda so am happy this will cost me £10 total.

Will definitely give it a more concerted go this time around and hope I don't bounce off it as comprehensively as I did last time!

6 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Buy a Kojima game to skip the dialogue? I’ll skip your dialogue mate.

Skipping the wrong dialogue, mate!

I mean, Snatcher? Sure, rad, read it all. Read it all twice!

Death Stranding and its cast of walking textbooks? You're a braver man than I am. Except, not really, because I actually did have the unfortunate determination to suffer through all its verbal diarrhea the first time out and it marked my soul for death.

Wow, ultrawide quality mode might be the way to go here. I play exclusively in a dark room on an OLED so the black bars won't be intrusive and the improved FOV looks nice. 

Looking forward to this, never played it and this looks like a great package and just the kind of game I'm in the mood for, I think . 

I bought the PS4 version for cheap in anticipation of the upgrade. I wonder if I will need to install the entire PS4 version then delete it after upgrading?

EDIT: Pleasingly, no! The option for the upgrade appeared on the right of the game entry for the disc as soon as I highlighted it. I could buy the new version and then immediately install the PS5 one. No need to faff about with PS4 stuff, ace.