rllmuk
Capwn

Death Stranding - Kojima at it again

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but fans of Go-Jetters, the best disco-themed pre-school educational cartoon since 1982’s extremely short-lived Number Fun with Larry Levan Jr and the Paradise Garage Gang will be as delighted as I was to discover that the the voice actor for Ubercorn, Tommie Earl Jenkins will be playing Die Hardman in Death Stranding. 

• Upvote 8

36 minutes ago, K said:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but fans of Go-Jetters, the best disco-themed pre-school educational cartoon since 1982’s extremely short-lived Number Fun with Larry Levan Jr and the Paradise Garage Gang will be as delighted as I was to discover that the the voice actor for Ubercorn, Tommie Earl Jenkins will be playing Die Hardman in Death Stranding. 

He better have an Ubercorn alt outfit.

If he did, and wore it to deliver some funky facts about timefall and stealth babies in jars, then it would probably still be in keeping with the tone of the game.

• Upvote 1

I got to admit, that's a pretty awesome poster.

I award it a Crash Smash status for sure. Although Oli Frey would have put in a hint of nipple for an extra 80s vibe.

• Upvote 6

Grrr they never show gameplay!! Where is the gameplay what is this game?! Wha-

Oh, 50mins of gameplay? 

note : Skimmed through it, some observations

- Still not really showing combat

- Mostly a demo of exploration and gear setup

- It's insane how close this is to MGSV, not just the animations but the UI avatar gear screen and the map UI

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

This looks like one of those bonkers games I buy regardless of its reception. Gaming needs its bits of Japanese madness from time to time.

It needs more madness, it doesn't look much fun to play at all.

From the ten minutes I watched of that TGS footage this looks just like Elite: Dangerous.

But instead of slowly delivering goods across all of the Milky Way Galaxy armed with a kick-ass spaceship, you’re slowly delivering goods across North Yorkshire armed with walking boots, gaiters and a ladder.

So fucking in.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, krenzler said:

Wow. The first time in ages I'm actually intrigued by a story. I guess there will be no skipping dialogues on this one.