08 PALALOTTOMATICA, ROME

12 HALLENSTADION, ZURICH

13 ARENA, GENEVA

16 FALIRO SPORTS ARENA (TAW KWON DO), ATHENS

19 MENORAH ARENA, TEL AVIV

Tickets go on sale 17th Feb. 

• Upvote 3

Definitely getting tickets.

Last time I saw them in the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, and they were superlative. Not sure if the Hydro is a venue particularly suited to them.

Yeah... the O2?! I've never been but I don't really know if that looks like my kind of venue. I guess they can do plenty of noisy stadium rock if they want to, and I certainly don't begrudge them the shitload of money a tour like this presumably rakes in. 

On 2/9/2017 at 16:29, mansizerooster said:

Definitely getting tickets.

Last time I saw them in the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, and they were superlative. Not sure if the Hydro is a venue particularly suited to them.

The choice of venue's putting me off a little bit. If it was a album like Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! that was being promoted on this tour, I wouldn't be so reticent. However, given that this is a pretty downbeat and low-key album, and taking into account personal events in Cave's life, I reckon the Hydro is a pretty incongruous location. Having said that, the solo Edinburgh Playhouse gig from a couple of years ago was superb, so who knows what I'll do.

2 tickets for Bournemouth got. Can't wait for September, will be the first concert I've been to for 8 years!

Looks like the O2 is selling out quickly if the ticket sites are to be believed, which surprises me a bit. 

• Upvote 1

The Bad Seeds are playing the O2, then, probably the worst venue imaginable for them. Amazed that Cave agreed to that. This will be the first tour since Henry's Dream that I won't bother with.

Still not really feeling the album either.

• Downvote 1

Saw them in Bournemouth last night, they were awesome. Cave's voice was on top form and did some amazingly powerful versions of the Skeleton Tree songs (some of them sounding very different to the album version now the vocals are at full power), and some of the best of the back catalogue (From Her to Eternity being especially mind and ear-drum blowing). 

Audience participation was great too, we sang him happy birthday and loads of people got on stage for the last few songs, lots of hugs were given. 

T'was a brilliant night, if you have tickets for the tour you're in for a real treat. Possibly even at the O2, still not sure about that venue. 

• Upvote 1

My lovely partner surprised me yesterday by announcing that she had bought us two tickets for tonight's Manchester gig.

Really looking forward to it...

On 25/09/2017 at 09:41, Percy Filth said:

Saw them in Bournemouth last night, they were awesome. Cave's voice was on top form and did some amazingly powerful versions of the Skeleton Tree songs (some of them sounding very different to the album version now the vocals are at full power), and some of the best of the back catalogue (From Her to Eternity being especially mind and ear-drum blowing). 

Audience participation was great too, we sang him happy birthday and loads of people got on stage for the last few songs, lots of hugs were given. 

T'was a brilliant night, if you have tickets for the tour you're in for a real treat. Possibly even at the O2, still not sure about that venue. 

I was there too, the last time I saw them was Brixton academy back in the 80’s I suppose... brilliant night, Stagger Lee was a high light as was From her to eternity.

the company I work for has a box at the O2 so off there Saturday night, 

• Upvote 1

Absolutely incredible scenes at the Hydro in Glasgow tonight. Jubilee Street, Red Right Hand and Stagger Lee being the highlights for me. Blown away :D

• Upvote 2

Much better than I thought it was going to be (my reservations came mainly from the choice of venue); the Hydro sounded better than the SECC would have done. From Her To Eternity and Tupelo were highlights for me, but most of the new material was top notch as well.

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2017 at 17:08, The Boatman said:

Great to hear the positive reactions to the tour so far. I’m off to London for the O2 gig. It’s been a while...

49C40342-32DA-4DA7-86EC-757614E80D91.jpeg

A fiver for that Belfast ticket! Bargain!

New Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Live Concert Film 'Distant Sky' 

On 12th April, cinemas worldwide will screen a live concert film from Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds for one night only.
Distant Sky captures an extraordinary and triumphant show directed by award winning filmmaker David Barnard. Recorded at Copenhagen's Royal Arena in October 2017, the full length concert sees the band performing songs from new album Skeleton Treealongside their essential catalogue.
In 2017, the band's first shows in 3 years renewed a profound and intimate relationship with their audience, provoking an ecstatic response from fans and critics.

http://www.distantskyfilm.com/