FTL 14 - Gametime - 2nd half is go

Wincho 3-1 Mardigan 

Ismaily injured for Mardigan

Not quite sure how I won this one. Went 1-0 up with my first attack on 15m, Higuain slotting home. 

Mardigan rallied and dominated the half and should have had a pen but it wasn't given. He equalised through Ibra just before half time though

The second half was more even and I took the lead with a Mkhitaryan thunderbolt on 65m and then added a fortunate 3rd from Hamsik 5 mins later after a massive goalmouth scramble that included one of my shots coming back off both posts. 

Napoli top scorers

Higuain 9

Mertens 5

Insigne 3

Mkhitaryan 2

Benzema

Hamsik

Koulibaly

Allan

Alex Sandro

Wincho 1-2 Bennette

Injury - Naldo

Bennette was superb here dominating my much stronger side despite having Joe Cole sent off after 19 minutes

He stormed into a 2-0 lead through Armstrong on 24m and then Gadzhev added the second on the stroke of half time via a nasty deflection

I changed the formation at half time but the damage had already been done and depsite having more of the ball, I struggled to create any clear cut chances until the 80th minute when Benzema broke free and pulled one back

It was nothing more than a consolation goal though and Bennette held on for a deserved 3 points

(Naldo sponge please)

Real Madrid (Andy) 1 - 0 Bayern (Alfromsleep)

Boateng injured

A tight game, which Andy probably shaded given the string of saves that Neuer had to make, which was settled when a game of ping pong in the box found Bale in close to stab home the winner on 87 minutes. Boateng suffered a potential season ending injury in the 90th minute to compound Bayern's woes!

Well played Andy, all the best for the rest

On 28 June 2016 at 8:34 AM, AlfromSleep said:

Real Madrid (Andy) 1 - 0 Bayern (Alfromsleep)

Boateng injured

A tight game, which Andy probably shaded given the string of saves that Neuer had to make, which was settled when a game of ping pong in the box found Bale in close to stab home the winner on 87 minutes. Boateng suffered a potential season ending injury in the 90th minute to compound Bayern's woes!

Well played Andy, all the best for the rest

Very enjoyable game mate - good luck for your remaining games.

Al 3 - 2 Bennette

quaresma injured 

Reus stabbed home a Robben cross to give Bayern an early lead but Cole equalized no long after the bar denied Messi. Messi found space in the box to put his side 2-1 up but an injured Quaresma levelled before half time. 

Pogba hit the post midway through the second half but with the game stretched late on a cross found Lewandowski who volleyed home past a static keeper. 

Unlucky mate, a draw would probably have been fairest but I'll take a rare win! All the best for the rest

BigBaz 3-0 Wincho

Benzema injured for Wincho (Sponged)

This game was about two playersand unfortunately they both belonged to Baz

Dybala got a hat-trick and went close a few other times

Craig Gordon in goal for Celtic was simply out of this world. Could not get anything past him

Celtic (Baz) 3 - 2 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Zlatan (2)

No injuries

Shakhtar took a surprise early lead but were quickly pegged back by 2 well taken goals before the game settled down. Both teams competed well making for a very even game. Celtic took the lead around the 67 minute mark though substitute Ibe poking home after some great work from Martial, leaving Shakhtar with a tough job getting a result out of this game. Shakhtar did think they had grabbed a draw in injury time though when Bernard danced into the box, passed to Zlatan who unleashed a well placed shot toward the top corner. However... big fucking stupid Yaya Toure decided it would help to stand between Zlatan's shot and the Celtic goal, preventing an equaliser as the ball hit his fat arse. Better yet he was also in an offiside position preventing anyone from nodding home the rebound. Fuck sake Yaya! 

Goalscorer

Zlatan - 8 

Taison - 6 

Marlos - 3

Di Maria - 3

M'Bia - 1

Toure - 1

Bernard - 1

Really close game Baz. Your dribbling around the box was ridiculous as usual and took me 2 conceding 2 goals before I got a handle on it. Still proved too much in the end with your well worked winner. All the best in your remaining games!

Covnentry (Bennette) 2 - 4 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Abdennour, Zlatan, Di Maria, Taison

No injuries

Shakhtar took the lead from a headed corner before Doumbia equalised for Coventry. The pacey Doumbia then made it 2-1 from the spot before Shakhtar raised their game and made it 3-2 before half time with goals from Zlatan and Di Maria. The 2nd half was very even and only excellent defending prevented Doumbia grabbing hat trick, while at the other end Taison scored a lovely goal to make it 4-2 and give Shakhtar some breathing space.

Goalscorer

Zlatan - 9 

Taison - 7

Di Maria - 4

Marlos - 3

M'Bia - 1

Toure - 1

Bernard - 1

Abdennour - 1

Some nice play from both of us with the finishing of my guys proving the difference, good game man!

Manic 3 - 2 Al

Inj - Robben, Marchisio

Al humped me in the first half, but couldn't get that important goal which ultimately cost him.  I came out all  guns blazing in the 2nd half and started to create some better chances for the Scouse lads.  Tevez tucked away a beauty for me around 60 mins in and then promptly added a second from the spot.  Al put up a fight, came back to 2-1 before Tevez got his hat-trick on the break tie effectively seal the tie.  Pogba pulled back a consolation but it was too late to change the course of the game.

Cheers Al, good game.

Sponge Marchisio please.

Manic 1-1 Wincho

No injuries

Manic was on top for the first half but I got in at 0-0 and changed formation for the second half

I got me rewards just 4 minutes in when Mkhitaryan gave me the lead after wriggling through on an angle but finishing well curling in at the far post

The game was much more even in this half however disaster struck just 4 minutes from the end when I passed the ball straight to Benteke who squared for Sturridge to knock in for a sweaty cunts goal

Not happy with my 4 point haul against Manic - just feel like he's my 6 point banker in these FTLs

Napoli top scorers

Higuain 9

Mertens 5

Insigne 3

Mkhitaryan 3

Benzema 2

Hamsik

Koulibaly

Allan

Alex Sandro

The season is supposed to be finishing today but given some people haven't even posted in 2nd half (Yes @GrahamDunn I'm aiming that at you) I'm going to extend by a week

Can everyone make a concerted effort to play their games by next weekend please

4 hours ago, andy_s said:

I'll be on tonight @Wincho

I might struggle this evening as the missus has been away all weekend with the two youngest and is back at about 9.15 tonight. I am expecting to be involved in watching tv and/or bedroom duties tonight if I'm honest