Glasgowchivas

Yeah it's similar to that one posted, though not exactly the same, mine doesn't have his saber drawn. He was pretty cheap. I posted about it further up but I added several other large pics and then felt it wasn't very relevant and clogged up the thread so nuked the post lol.

On 16/08/2019 at 15:09, SeanR said:

The photo on that listing makes it look like Peter Dinklage dressed as Darth Vader

• 4 months later...

In my job as an online shopper, we have to pick by using the following system. Aisle number, side of the aisle (L or R), Bay number (how far along the aisle from front to back), shelf letter (A, B, C, D, etc. downwards), then numerical position along the shelf from left to right. So I can tell you from memory that 19, R2 D2 is some kind of Lucozade - aisle 19, right hand side. bay 2, shelf D, 2nd item along it. I can also promise you that aisle 14 (teas and coffees), will have an R2-D2 that is an actual tea. All the teas are on the right hand side, bay 2 is probably something a bit fruity or fancy, but still classed as tea. I'll try to remember what type it is when I'm next at work....

Spotting the R2-D2s is one of the things that keeps me happy...