rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
p1nseeker

RLLMUK Trackmania Turbo Time Trial Thread.

rllmuk_TTTTT_copy.jpg

One track per week will be posted in this post with a deadline and it's fastest time wins! Platform is not important, everyone is welcome!

Probably best to keep discussion to a minimum in here to make it easier to get everyone's times more easily. Head on over to the games thread in discussion if you want to discuss this weeks track.

You can amend your time as often as you like before the deadline but please only one post per competitor per week please. Please post a screenshot of your best time to take part.

Week two.

Track: International Stadium, Green Series. Track #80

Deadline: Tuesday 12th April 20:00 BST.

Best of luck to all entrants! 

Previous Results:

Week One. Track #02 : 1st: Theholyhogg   2nd: Il Postino   3rd: Bradigor

• Upvote 7

Currently on 35.79

Losing time thought the first chicane so not quite carrying enough speed into the jump and then I am not quite hitting the angle on the final chicane, but gradually eating into the times above me. 

Still not quite getting enough speed on that final exit. 

Latest time: 35.52

Screenshot-Original (3).png

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Why can't u just settle for second place lol 

Never settle ! Sadly, I'll have to in this case. I was going to try yesterday but I fell asleep at 8, the joys of parenthood!

Now I'm in work and the deadline will have passed by the time I get home from work (I'm in Canada, so unless I use the work Xbox One and play in my lunch I'm screwed!)

• Upvote 1

Week One Results

1st: Theholyhogg - 35:29

2nd: Il Postino - 35:32

3rd: Bradigor - 35:41

4th: Snoopzaka - 35:61

5th: Hean Dog - 35:72

6th: p1nseeker - 36:01

Thanks all for taking part and good luck in week 2!

• Upvote 1

I'm sure people have. Just trying to make it different every week, thought a longer one might be good. Tests consistency as well as speed. :) Happy for feedback though if I make bad choices 

I'm sure people have. Just trying to make it different every week, thought a longer one might be good. Tests consistency as well as speed. :) Happy for feedback though if I make bad choices 

Are you guys still on track no 80 or is a new one about to be chosen? I've not got up to the 80s as yet but stuck at home with a healing post op ankle so I guess I could whiz round to it pretty quickly. 

I just started back on this last night after a bit of a break, only on track 52 but again if the next track is available I would join again.  I will try and rattle through a few more this week.

My daughter's been unwell (and Rocket League is just about the best game of all time so any spare time I was playing that!) so I've not had a chance to get back to this.

Post another one up, and I'll have a bash at it.

Where's the love for this gone? Two weeks of time trials surely has to be a record low for a game and this plays superbly too!!

I finally (after a bit of a lay off myself) got up to track 80 mid week and what a swine of a track it is!! Very technical with some dizzyingly fast (to me anyway!) bits a cheeky jump that you can't take flat out as in lands you on another ramp which then kills a load of your speed, great stuff :).

Anyway I've set a decent time for people to have a stab at if they fancy a challenge or shall we maybe get things going again and move on? 

047.JPG

• Upvote 1