IGNORED

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

JohnC

Yep, that above is the official title of the sequel.

Eggsy and Merlin head to the US version of Kingsman, Statesman. Headed by a "swaggering, sharpshooting cowboy" called Jack and Halle Berry's Ginger. Lead villain, Poppy, played by Julianne Moore. Vaughn was unsure about directing as he was worried about the villain and these movies rely on the villain a lot, but he woke up one morning with what he thinks is a good villain plot.

Some concept art

Spoiler

Kingsman HQ in a bit of a mess

002%20-%20Copy%202.jpg

002.jpg

002%20-%20Copy.jpg

003.jpg

12 minutes ago, Captain LeChuck said:

Loved the first one, it's fucking brilliant. Any news on a teaser trailer?

They're only starting filming next month so there won't be any footage for a teaser other than recycling old footage.

I really liked the first film, though would agree the tone was a bit inconsistent at times. There was talk of trying to have Further back in some way, wasn't there? Including him being a ghost/spirit (which would be...silly). I wonder if that will still come in?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2016 at 11:06 AM, Gabe said:

I really liked the first film, though would agree the tone was a bit inconsistent at times. There was talk of trying to have Further back in some way, wasn't there? Including him being a ghost/spirit (which would be...silly). I wonder if that will still come in?

Assuming you mean Firth, yes:

Fi2zJBS.png?1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Instead of digging out my Bluray copy of the first one to grab the digital download, I downloaded a US copy to watch on my commute and curiously Americans love violence, but anything to do with anal and wanking they go into meltdown and cut it.

Bit like Mr Robot, which goes out of it's way to silence the 'fucks' but happy to leave 'cunt' in. Bizarre.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...