rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
glb

Golf - Good Walks Spoiled

oh god he's giving us hope again. What play!

I don't see the pair of them both going badly enough from here (15th fairway) to bring -5 into play. Maybe one of them who I can't bring myself to name.

Yeah. Rose already has a major, it's Sergio's turn. On Ballesteros' birthday too. Can see this going to a playoff. And now the clubhouse lead is -6, which I still don't think they risk.

Sergioing it properly would've been missing that by 3 feet and missing the par putt so I think he might still have this in him. Why do I still dare to hope?

So what gadgets are the forum golfers using these days?

im thinking of trying out the Game Golf Live shot tracker. Hoping it might give me some useful info on what areas of my game to focus on. 

McIlroy just absolutely tore up the last round at the Palmer invitational. Sensational. One of the best rounds I’ve ever seen. 

He’s got to be the favourite for the Masters in a couple of weeks 

Bubba Watson clinched the WGC over the weekend, moves him to around 16/1 for The Masters in a little over a week. McIlroy remains the favourite, with Tiger 4th (!) on the odds list. Unlikely, but what a Sunday it would be if Tiger and Rory were both still in contention.

So the Masters done started, I see. Thank christ Sergio actually won it last year, now we can smile and move on at him taking 13 on a single hole. 

After one day it feels like Spieth is coming to form at the right time, even though he's far from clear of the field this early.