Clash Royale

Gotters

Has anyone been getting dreadful lag recently? It might just be my home wi-fi, but it used to be fine. Now I get an instance of the flashing disconnect indicator and 1-2 second card play delays at least once a match. Caused me a few loses.

2 minutes ago, SozzlyJoe said:

Has anyone been getting dreadful lag recently? It might just be my home wi-fi, but it used to be fine. Now I get an instance of the flashing disconnect indicator and 1-2 second card play delays at least once a match. Caused me a few loses.

Yeah I have, lost a few games roughly 30 seconds to go that I would of 100% won if my cards were dropped when supposed to.

Happens on both Wifi and 4G.

Also if Rllmuk's full and you want to join a decent lil clan, look us up:

THIS IS ENGLAND

#99UL20

Very active, good banters, always cards to trade. Currently Gold 3 in the League with top 15 players on the Challenger III group, with others in the Master II area.

3000 Trophy limit but I can lower if need be.

4 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Yeah I have, lost a few games roughly 30 seconds to go that I would of 100% won if my cards were dropped when supposed to.

Yeah, I feel your pain. Nothing like watching as your log totally fails to deploy and you get mobbed by skeletons or whatever. It does seem to happen more frequently at the end of matches too. Hope they can improve this!

On 29/04/2019 at 21:34, Ballzzie said:

Also if Rllmuk's full and you want to join a decent lil clan, look us up:

THIS IS ENGLAND

#99UL20

Very active, good banters, always cards to trade. Currently Gold 3 in the League with top 15 players on the Challenger III group, with others in the Master II area.

3000 Trophy limit but I can lower if need be.

As a Scotsman that is possibly one of the clans I could never join.

8 hours ago, Gotters said:

there are 48 clans (at a rough count) called THIS IS ENGLAND in the game using the search screen, can see why you quoted the # ref !

most with the same clan badge too.

Mine was the OG though. Setup on Day 1.

I think I'm going to have a massive purge in the clan, so much deadweight, had about 15 newbies and we've dropped around 300 trophies in the war.

10 hours ago, Phelan said:

As a Scotsman that is possibly one of the clans I could never join.

To be fair, there are all sorts in there. I only called it that as I'd come from a CoC clan of the same name and everyone was supposed to move over. Not everyone did but a few stayed and it just stuck.

This is interesting, proper clan stats if you put the clan tag in (#9CGJLL) - this sort of stuff should really be in game

https://fam.gg/tool/clan-manager

@Ballzzie don't know how you feel about eventually merging clans, I just had a clear out and we're sat at 39 active members now, not all do the wars we seem to hover around 19-22 in that but they are all still using game and donating.

Second interesting post in 2 days - somebody has used the official API to get hold of data and published their findings, their analysis shows the game has an active player base of about 14 million !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

2600, as it turns out. I'll hang on for a while, I guess

I don't think @Gotters means you need 5000 to join, don't worry. Just we need to co-ordinate a time to drop the trophy limit to accept you as the clan gets utterly innundated with spam join requests for as long it is lowered.