rllmuk
Gotters

Clash Royale

i've lowered the trophy count but invite only doesn't mean you have to be invited, it means somebody has to accept you into the clan, rather than the clan being either open (anybody can join) or closed (nobody can even search for the clan)

We've had 2 others apply and join in last 24h or so.

I hit max level this evening and so decided to share a few pictures of my entire deck (I'd love to see where some of you people are at as well!). Thanks for all the awesome gaming and help along the way!

IMG_0426.thumb.png.3cfaa59b95ec0528519f4d94f2e49779.png

IMG_0427.thumb.png.9c978345cd7dfff02052edaf21f99131.png

IMG_0429.thumb.png.bc55b7768581320a068a4b1af8d5c955.png

IMG_0430.thumb.png.a6f7d19d95a64848659497c7b1d83650.png

IMG_0431.thumb.png.a25adcad6f57571dcb73b6f7d3327148.png

IMG_0432.thumb.png.0ca64069734c875c807f6760abd57aae.png

• Upvote 5

2y anniversary and the clan is still going super strong, we've got a few drop outs and can free up space if anybody wants to join and see what the game is about.

I don't think I've ever played a game for so long, let alone one that I go into multiple times a day, it fits in around my whole schedule so well, wake up and get my first request in and with my sleep pattern I get my 3rd of the day in just before going to bed, its fair to say the game is built into my life now !

Some more recent joiners (rythmncrat in particular) are putting in stellar efforts every weekend which sees us get all the clan chest freebies - and I suspect there are a core of us now that will be still be playing this for the 3rd anniversary, the modes and things they keep adding are giving the game real legs.

• Upvote 2

On another self imposed exile guys so feel free to kick me. Hoping I can hold out for good but I'll likely be back in soon

On 24/12/2017 at 01:20, Poet said:

Poet I'd like to know the tactics you use for that deck, looks interesting.

I need a deck that will get me up the ladder, sick of sitting between 3900 and 4100 trophies.

On 16/04/2018 at 11:50, Jerec said:

Poet I'd like to know the tactics you use for that deck, looks interesting.

I need a deck that will get me up the ladder, sick of sitting between 3900 and 4100 trophies.

At first I thought it was actually pretty easy playing with my deck but it's a little complicated depending on what's being played and when. I'm super busy this week but I'll take a few game videos at some point.

• Upvote 1

Nnnnnn.   come back to this following phone disaster. Got to jungle fairly easily but that red spider tank epic thing is my nemesis. Is there a good counter for it at all?

Red spider tank ? 

As a 2y plus veteran now I’m confused - Sparky ?

Are you in the rllmuk clan, come join as we’re a few short now and the clan chat very active on this sort of stuff (well not much chat on red spider tanks but sure we’ll work it out)

Everyone has arrows. Everyone. (Or at least it seems that way when you play minion horde).

Agree with Inferno Tower as a good counter, though it comes with its own problems.

• Empathy 1

Fairly sure it's a sparky. Slow ground based tank thing, red, has four grey legs, takes a crap load of damage but when destroyed splits into two smaller mini tanks which both cause damage when destroyed. No idea what it is. Always reminds me of a fat spider (but to be fair only four legs)  

I normally hit it at distance with a rocket, then with skeleton army, then with minions but even with all three attacks still causes massive damage to me every time :(

Electro tower not a bad shout though. I like my deck but may try and swap that in. 

That’s a Golem.

Tough as old boots but slow and easily distracted.

I wouldn’t waste a rocket on it unless you’re gonna take out its back-up with it. 

14 hours ago, c-cat114 said:

Fairly sure it's a sparky. Slow ground based tank thing, red, has four grey legs, takes a crap load of damage but when destroyed splits into two smaller mini tanks which both cause damage when destroyed. No idea what it is. Always reminds me of a fat spider (but to be fair only four legs)  

I normally hit it at distance with a rocket, then with skeleton army, then with minions but even with all three attacks still causes massive damage to me every time :(

Electro tower not a bad shout though. I like my deck but may try and swap that in. 

Not electro tower, inferno tower. It amps up the damage over time and will cook through anything, Golems included. You just have to protect it against swarms of small units. Put it down at the last moment - if you plonk it down early they'll get another unit in front of the golem and it will lock on that instead.

(Bomb Tower might be a good one too - no targetting issues there). Definitely not a rocket though,that's a lot of elixir and it will hardly scratch him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gotters said:

good effort - touchdown always seemed a bit of a lottery to me so 12 wins very impressive.

I found that once you won a match the key was to defend rather than attack. 

Nerve wracking for last three matches though. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gospvg said:

@Gotters clan is closed?

We’ve got space for new members, just don’t leave it open as get spammed in game with join requests - you trying to get back in ?

may be a trophy level thing to we need to lower as well, what you at ?

Are you gospvg in game ?

2 minutes ago, Gotters said:

We’ve got space for new members, just don’t leave it open as get spammed in game with join requests - you trying to get back in ?

may be a trophy level thing to we need to lower as well, what you at ?

Are you gospvg in game ?

Yes please 3400 trophy count.

4 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Yes please 3400 trophy count.

Opened up so you should be able to request to join now, should I run a book on how many hours you stay for this time ?

3 minutes ago, Gotters said:

Opened up so you should be able to request to join now, should I run a book on how many hours you stay for this time ?

lol 3rd time lucky!

Welcome back - game is still really active with 30+ in the clan playing daily - in a good state too with good balance and lots to do beside just 1v1 ladder.

If anybody tempted to join just post in here

On 09/10/2018 at 07:53, Gotters said:

Welcome back - game is still really active with 30+ in the clan playing daily - in a good state too with good balance and lots to do beside just 1v1 ladder.

If anybody tempted to join just post in here

30+ active is generous, there are quite a few players who don’t play, probably could do with a clear out & maybe look to open if you want to get back to 40+ active players. Apologies for stealing the trade offer, thought it was just another type of request so filled it.

32 people donated cards this week, not everybody plays the wars as you need to commit to your 3 battles on one day and the war battle the next.

We’ve never really wanted to open up to total randoms - second you open clan up you get spammed with free gem offers and  arabic/russian/asian players writing stuff we can’t understand.