Clash Royale

Gotters

1 hour ago, Yoshimax said:

This weekend doubles was fantastic. Gutted that hut spam match where we somehow kept sneaking Hog up the right lane whilst holding off a never ending assault is now lost in the digital dust. (We won).

I remember watching that mate it was a great victory can't believe you actually won lol

I've stopped playing, again. Hopefully this will be final because I am so much more productive without this on my phone! The first few days without felt like a recovering addict trying not to go back

Still watching YouTube videos on the game pretty much everyday though

20 hours ago, Yoshimax said:

This weekend doubles was fantastic. Gutted that hut spam match where we somehow kept sneaking Hog up the right lane whilst holding off a never ending assault is now lost in the digital dust. (We won).

Yeah, people starting to get more switched on to the clan matches and choosing complementary decks. Pretty sure there are some game-breaking combos to be found. We got matched against dual-rocketeers, I suspect they had some scheme whereby there were going to buy time and rocket us to death. It didn't work, but I could see how it would. Wouldn't take too many double rockets to change the face of the game. And then there was that hut spam x 2. Which gloriously also didn't work! :-)

14 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

How much are you playing to get those three chests? Don't they only come around once in a blue moon?

Not that much at all, they all landed in a 3 week window - the starfire app told me they were coming so seemed like a nice idea to save them, I'm only about 20 away from a super magical which would like nice sat there with them !

On 19/05/2017 at 09:00, Gotters said:

IMG_0338.thumb.PNG.64755c2fe5c890cc8d9194c9eaabd539.PNG 

I added to my chest wealth - want to hold on til the night witch is out but sort of clogs up your chest spots a bit

So having saved these up for weeks in hope of a Night Witch I opened up this morning

1 Tornado, 31 Elixir Pumps, 272 Archers, 1 Executioner, 15 Goblin Barrels, 3 Rage, 1 Guards

and

a stinking Hat Dragon.

This game will always dash your hopes whenever it gets the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Yoshimax said:

Hotel wifi too shit to play. I've missed it.

haha - its sort of just become part of my daily routine, I'd miss it terribly. First thing I do every morning is open my overnight chests and get a card request in !

• 2 weeks later...