• 2 weeks later...

Probably a good time to have a clearout @Gotters on the rllmuk clan? Some players from UGVM are shifting over.

I'm teaching my daughter the basics of the game she seems to be enjoying it so far competing with her cousins.

Also noticed it is much cheaper to create a new clan now only requiring 1000 coins. Apologies to anyone on the ugvm clan with my daughter recently spamming the clan chat with friendly games.

41 minutes ago, Gotters said:

I've kept it fairly tidy and got rid of a few on Sunday - we're at 38 active players so unless UGVM is down to a dozen I'm thinking we're too large to merge.

Probably about 20 odd active players I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...

We've picked up in main rllmuk clan in recent weeks, we're at 41 active players after last little clear up so still room for folks who want to see card request met in seconds.

All we check is that you're still donating regularly to keep your slot.

Accepted both of you.

I think it makes sense for players to shift over to the rllmuk clan, I've left the ugvm clan mainly because my daughters are now playing the game & enjoy spamming the clan chat which I did not want everyone else to suffer.

• Upvote 1

Unlike some cards which are just play and forget in terms of skill (Royal giant, miner I'm looking at you) Sparky is one of the hardest cards to deploy well - in skilled hands it's utterly devastating but I'd say more people use badly than well I'd say.

Got my own Sparky a couple of weeks ago.  Basically has allowed me to get out of Royal Arena into Frozen Peaks.  Feels a bit cheaty if I'm honest and is probably the main problem with the game.  It's extremely hard to get very far without legendaries.  Very rarely do I play against a deck that doesn't have at least one or two.  Mostly Ice Wizards, Miners and Sparkys I find.  Not seeing nearly as many Lava Hounds or Princesses as beforehand. Have barely seen the Log or Lumberjack.

27 minutes ago, Gotters said:

Unlike some cards which are just play and forget in terms of skill (Royal giant, miner I'm looking at you) Sparky is one of the hardest cards to deploy well - in skilled hands it's utterly devastating but I'd say more people use badly than well I'd say.

Currently using

Balloon

Sparky

Barbarians

Arrows

Fireball

Tombstone

Ice Spirit (Untested formerly Frost Spell)

Fire Spirits

Biggest issues are Musketeers, mini Pekka's, Zap and Minions.

Went from 1700 something (loitering for Sparky) to 2306 in 2 days.

Advice on what deck to have on Arena 7? Everyone seems to have legendary cards & I'm getting slaughtered.

This is my current deck. I've tried swapping giant out for witch but still no joy. Don't really want to go over 4.0 elixir.

image.png

I think the question 'what deck should I use in arena X' is becoming increasingly irrelevant as the game matures/ages.

We're now seeing level 1's get to crazy arenas but also level 10s with multiple legendaries stuck in mid range arenas.

You have to find a style that works for you, some people like Poet have a really low value cycle deck that has got him to the Legendary arena, I could hardly beat the trainer using it though !

The meta seems to be focussing on giant/poison decks at the moment, but that could all change with an update, which must be due shortly.