JohnC

Masters Of The Universe - new live-action movie

and then...then...my beloved Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

I'm a dreamer...

Upvote for Jayce, tbh.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors was amazing. A teenager and his crew consisting of an old man, a little girl, a poundstretcher Han Solo, a robot toy, and a fucking fish are clearly the best choice to fight a sentient, endlessly adaptable bio-weapon.

You take that fuckin' back, Biscuit! ;p

I just want them to do a Dungeons & Dragons film. And not that shit nerd version, whatever the fuck that is.

If we're going that way, then I want a full on HBO series of Dragonlance.

• Upvote 2

We've already got an excellent DnD movie.

Shiiiit ! I remember watching this. Although the only thing I can remember about it now is the World Trade Center and one of the kids' bedrooms having tasteful lighting, a ceiling fan, directors chair and old movie posters on the walls, and thinking I'd quite like my room like that.

I never got my room like that.

TUn72jp.jpg

There were articles in the tropes vs females thread detailing how that pose was anatomically impossible and highlighting offending material. And yet this one photo blows the whole thing open.

• Downvote 1

theyre neither one wearing furry underpants or been to the gym in the last 5 yrs. Surely thats more important than shoehorning a worthy argument into every possible situation and making a mockery of a serious topic.Take that the tropes thread! ( didnt read the post but I imagine thats what happened, I've read enough to know its gone a bit wrong.)

I know I'm about the only person in the world to remember the bloody thing.

Sometimes I believe I just dreamt it....

sigh.

It was awesome and had a brilliant theme song. I'm with you man!

EDIT: And Shrew, you're completely mistaken, there was an article about drawings of women in backbreaking poses to emphasize boob and bum, based on that one which is possible. The article started with pics of Nicki Minaj doing it as a normal human being and then examples of the mental ones in comics and fan art. But I won't derail further.

On 28/01/2016 at 10:28, Azrael said:

I hope they cast a black actor as He-Man just to see the internet outrage.

Michael Jai White would be my choice.

Terry Crews in full Old Spice mode :D

I have the POWWWEEERRRRRRRRR * explodes*

• Upvote 1

It would be all my christmas wishes come true to have Frank Langella as Skeletor again. Someone else's voice would be like Vader without James Earl Jones.

Now with new writers and director. Being written by Art Marcum and Matt Holloway. They wrote Iron Man, Punisher Warzone and Transformers Last Knight. Bit of a downward trajectory. Being directed by Adam and Aaron Nee who directed some stuff I've never heard of.

Maybe we can stick a fork in this one.

On 31/01/2016 at 20:59, hungry joe said:

I want a Flight of Dragons remake before James Earl Jones dies.

we're getting Coming to America II instead ;)