rllmuk
JohnC

Masters Of The Universe - new live-action movie

I want The Rock in a blond, page boy wig explaining how faaaaaaaaaabulous secret powers were revealed to him the day he whipped out his magic sword for all to see. I want Eva Green as Teela and she must be turned into a terrifying yet strangely alluring snake woman in a scene which warps the mind of an entire generation ala that old dear eaten by the computer in Superman III. Tilda Swinton should play Skeletor because everything's better with Tilda. Everything.

• Upvote 8

I watched it with the kids recently and they loved it, I remember seeing an interview with Langella not that long ago and he was asked what his favourite role he's played is and he said Skeletor.

Wat's a McG and why is it bad?

Just know him from Supernatural TV series, but he did the crappy Terminator film as well. the one with Batman in it.

Have to say, I'd take his Terminator film over the latest abomination everytime!

I liked the big robots and the stuff going boom.

Of course, if a He-Man film does come along, then we'll get a Thundercats one...

and then...then...my beloved Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

I'm a dreamer...

• Upvote 3

There may be a long long long road ahead of youuu!

I know I'm about the only person in the world to remember the bloody thing.

Sometimes I believe I just dreamt it....

sigh.

Oh finally the Ulysses vs Jayce internet fight we've all been waiting for.

I always loved Jayce, waking up at about 6am and scoffing butter and turning up that theme tune as high as it would go. Whereas Ulysses I only really remembered making a cape out of cadbury wildlife bar wrappers and "modding" luke skywalker. Jayce wins.

Watched them more recently of course , and I think Ulysses probably has more solid episodes. Still love Jayce more though. Maybe with the story not being complete leaves you wanting more!

• Upvote 1

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors was amazing. A teenager and his crew consisting of an old man, a little girl, a poundstretcher Han Solo, a robot toy, and a fucking fish are clearly the best choice to fight a sentient, endlessly adaptable bio-weapon.

• Upvote 5