Rllmuk Discord Server

5 hours ago, Mortis said:

Might be worth adding some roles so that new joiners can only go into a single room then can be promoted to have more access - keeps the random idiots confined to their own space. 

Great idea, would anyone mind organizing it, please? @Mentazm, I went to add you as staff but there's two users with your name.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaps, I'm thinking of getting some sort of setup for discord to use on Switch and wondered if any of you have tried one of these - I'm thinking I want something that will allow me to still hear the game sound but give better chat than iPhone headphones or the ps4 thingy. On that note sometimes I would use it plugged into the ps4 pad for chat hence this one stands out..

81lUBsTd88L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-P4C-Chat-Headset-x/dp/B00EI4V3FU/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1494616228&sr=8-15&keywords=ps4+earpiece

Anyone used it or similar on a mobile/mac/ps4 that could comment if its going to work well?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Would anyone be able to make an #election channel in the Discord for people to chat about it today/tonight?

It'll be like E3, except with vastly more overwhelming dread about our collective futures!

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Qazimod said:

There's a "Chat and Groups" tab at the top of the forum (or in the burger menu on mobile) with a link to the discord :) 

Oh right! Sorry I'm not here a lot nowadays.

I went looking for a server as I wanted to get an Among Us game going - seems that discord is super important for that

20 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Oh right! Sorry I'm not here a lot nowadays.

I went looking for a server as I wanted to get an Among Us game going - seems that discord is super important for that

I was playing this last night with some friends and I would definitely be up for some forum games. It's only £4 and all that.

Most of the game is played in silence, you can only talk during emergency meetings, which does mean Discord comes in handy. I'd recommend lowering the time people have to discuss if you're talking rather than typing, though.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, kempstar said:

When I click the link, it says Invite Invalid. Then asks me for my birthday, and the drop downs (month, year etc) dont work!

Bugger, sorry. I had it make a new one, try this

https://discord.gg/anWNpFxFej

The birthday bit may be it requiring an account. Do you have a Discord account created? Doing that first might be easier.