FMTL season 1 - Keith's Dad: Winner Winner Balotelli Dinner

Now that has made things very interesting.

To win the league, I need to win all three of my remaining games.

Keith's Dad needs 9 points from 4 games (if he did beat Tomox in that still unreported match *PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COUGH*)

Me and Keith's Dad still need to play.

This genuinely might go down to goal difference.

Or I might finish third by miles and KD will win by 4 points. WHO KNOWS?

It's gonna be really close I think. I reckon my dropped points against Tom will be my downfall. 9 points out of 3 games is a big ask Pants....9 from 4 however....I think KD might sneak it, but who knows!

Your game will be a very important one...let us know when you play it and I'll see if I can watch through Steam. I tried to watch Joffy vs KD last night, but it was stuck on a screen that said 'waiting for a response' or similar. I don't know if you have to accept something, or what.

I tried to watch Joffy vs KD last night, but it was stuck on a screen that said 'waiting for a response' or similar. I don't know if you have to accept something, or what.

Yeah you have to accept. By the time I'd found where I needed to accept (in the chat window) we'd finished our game. I actually missed my equaliser because you sent the request! There was a setting where it would just be open for anyone to view without an invite, think you had to press Shift & Tab in game.

I will be around from about 8pm tonight to get my remaining games played.

I'll be on just after so we can get ours done!

Tomox 2 Bennette 2

Injuries

Sturridge

Yellow Card(s)

Sanchez

Pepe

Yanga M'biwa x2

Red Card(s)

Yanga M'Biwa (2 yellows)

Scorers

Valbuena

Schurlle

Origi

Sakho

GG mate, stats shown that it was even but with me probably on top. Perisic missed a pen after 4 mins and Sanchez got a yellow on 6 mins for diving in the box. Went into half time 2-0 following some relatively poor defending. Second half started, 48 mins Yanga 2nd yellow! Liverpool then started to get back into the game, Origi scored a headed goal in the 72nd minute to start the fightback. Late on Liverpool win a corner, comes in to Sakho and is nicely intercepted by Pepe for another corner. However, this Pepe fucks and leaves Sakho unmarked as the cross goes to the exact same spot and Sakho gets the equaliser with no time to spare.

WP man, felt a bit hard done by but like you said yourself, it was kind of payback for the 1st half game where I won a shite game 1-0 where it deserved to be 0-0 because of its boredom

And no Yanga next game. Whoop!

Valencia 1

Yaya Toure (5)

Inter Milan 2

Daniel Alves (22)

Mauro Icardi (46)

post-10801-0-52132900-1452894715_thumb.j

Bookings

Yellow Cards

Inter

Fabio Coentrao (Inter)

Juan Mata (Inter)

Red Cards

None

Injuries

None

Player of the match

Daniel Alves (Inter)

Inter's final match of the season saw them steal the win against Valencia. Five minutes saw the hosts saw the lead but Dani Alves sent in a cross which flew into the net. Icardi added one to his tally just after half time to give Inter the win. Icardi should of been given offside but the goal was given. Bad Luck Mardigan, good luck with your remaining games!

Final Player Stats

Goals

Icardi (5)

Jovetic (2)

Perisic (1)

Mata (1)

Palacio (1)

Felipe Melo (1)

Kane (1)

Lallana (1)

Daniel Alves (1)

Own Goal (1)

Bookings

Yellow

Joao Miranda, Felipe Melo (3)

Daniel Alves, Joao Miranda, Nemanja Vidic, Fabio Coentrao (2)

Juan Jesus, Stevan Jovetic, Arturo Vidal, Juan Mata (1)

Red

None

MOTM

Icardi (1)

Mata (1)

Jovetic (1)

Alves (1)

Bennette 0 Keith's Dad 2

No injuries

Yellow Card(s);

Perez

Gonalons

Umtiti

Lichtsteiner

Maicon

Albiol

Red Card(s);

None

Scorer(s);

David Luiz

Albiol

Relatively even game but KD did deserve the win. Two CB goals that came from set pieces and were prodded home. Well played mate, GG.

That's me done. Joint top with identical stats to Mitch and our second halves went in completely opposite ways as I got 2 points in the second half to Mitch's 14!

Way past due, but...

Roma 5

Florenzi (2)

Balotelli (pen 5, 35, 90+1)

Coutinho (90 +2)

Liverpool 2

Lallana (56)

Sturridge (87)

Bookings

Yellow Cards

Liverpool

Clyne

Sakho

Red Cards

None

Injuries

Liverpool

De Rossi

Player of the match

Balotelli (Roma)

This concludes the first half of the season.

With only a couple of games left and both Pants and Keith's Dad both still very much in the running for the title...

ROMA 0-1 NAPOLI

Firmino

Y: Pjanic

Abdennour

Cole

Inj: Hamsik

Really close game, with some woeful finishing which kept the scores down. Easily could have gone either way, but fortune smiled on the guy who smells like Monster Munch.

LIVERPOOL 2-4 NAPOLI

Nainggolan Coutinho

Sanchez Rossi

Hamsik

Firmino

Y: Sahko

Inj: None

The first half-season game between these two sides finished 4-4. And by jingo did we try and match that.

Buffon having a bit of a shocker for two of Napoli's, and if the goal frame was 6 inches higher Liverpool would have won it.

Cracking game chap.

GL for the rest. I'm talking specifically against KD.

Roma 7

Florenzi (2)

Muller (pen 7, 34, pen 64)

Gervinho (7, 19)

Balotelli (25)

Liverpool 1

Sturridge (56)

Bookings

Yellow Cards

Roma

Cole

Muller

Red Cards

None

Injuries

Liverpool

None

Player of the match

Muller (Roma)

Despite a heavy win, it wasn't really that enjoyable to be part of such a ridiculous game. Commiserations Tomox, this was just off the scale bullshit.

However, it does leave me in a good position for the title. With Mardigan the king maker, who will come out on top?

Got humped 7-1 by KD. Not got a clue what im supposed to do with this game at all. Ive always done well on fm generally more at a lower level (enjoy the lower leagues a lot more for some reason!) but never done awfully at the top, but games in this have left me completely confused. I have literally no idea what to do. I'm using tactics and instructions I've refined on my single player game and theyve been successful, only for them to completely implode on me in the 1v1 situation. Things like having 'pass out from the back' and 'short passing' seem to mean completely fuck all as all be defenders do is hump the ball up to nowhere near Daniel Sturridge in the slightest. My midfield and defence are CONSTANTLY second to every ball. They stand like fucking lemons when anyone runs anywhere near them. I really don't understand it.

Very much in two minds whether to play Mards for my final game. I don't see playing 1v1 on this anyway enjoyable as it seems to be a completely different game.