Lamborghini
Lancia
Maserati
Pagani

Edited by gospvg
Added Tag
  • Upvote 1

SnoopZaka - Pagani Huayra - 1:40.564

edit: i notice Pagani's not in the list because they are R class, but with some tinkering you can drop it down to S and i wanted to see how a near stock one could compare

Meatball - Ferrari BBLM - 1:38.880

It's got the handling and braking over your GTO but you've just got too much grunt on the straights. I got pretty damn close though!

got an absolutely ridiculous tune for the GTO that takes it up to close to 225mph on the straights, at the sacrifice for all handling but speed is king here

managed a 1:37.493

• Upvote 1

got an absolutely ridiculous tune for the GTO that takes it up to close to 225mph on the straights, at the sacrifice for all handling but speed is king here

managed a 1:37.493

Managed to just pip your time. Looking on the telemetry though I'm at 177mph the start/finish line and just hitting 198mph at the end of straight whereas your GTO is already spanking along at 195mph at the line, so while the F50 is a damn nice drive and good here for setting that time on a clear track, the GTO would prob just be able to breeze past it on the straights and be in the way through the corners where the F50 has the edge.

Meatball - Ferrari F50 - 1:37.449