IGNORED

Kings Fall Raid - Friday 10pm

LiMuBai

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Deeptone said:

Would you consider dragging me through if you need a 6th or sub? I'm a decent light level for it, but never done the hard raid before. 

Understand if you don't fancy it.

What light level are you? You can get to Oryx without too much trouble from about 305-310 upwards, but killing Oryx himself will be a struggle at anything less than 315 ish

28 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

What light level are you? You can get to Oryx without too much trouble from about 305-310 upwards, but killing Oryx himself will be a struggle at anything less than 315 ish

I'm 332. The light level isn't the issue. It's the lack of knowledge of the mechanics and general quality of playing that could cause problems.

Wouldn't really want to slow people down if you know what you're doing, but would love to do it, if just for the moments.

1 hour ago, FiniteLight said:

Can't make this as I've got friends staying this weekend.  Can help out on one next week if one gets going though!  Pre-ordered the expansion yesterday so looking forward to the raid crew getting back together!

Heh, I've just been explaining to my wife why we can't be busy the weekend of 23rd, she didn't really get it. Although I've just been going through the 'Linford' thread and we cleared it on October 2nd, a full 2 weeks after we started. Crumbs!

Remember when Weavus trolled us right at the end of our first completion with his amazing bubble right in front of everybody...

:lol:

@Deeptone You'll be fine, it's pretty straightforward really. Oryx can be a bit tricky depending on your class. If you're a Titan, it's actually a piece of piss. 

11 hours ago, KartoffelKopf said:

Heh, I've just been explaining to my wife why we can't be busy the weekend of 23rd, she didn't really get it. Although I've just been going through the 'Linford' thread and we cleared it on October 2nd, a full 2 weeks after we started. Crumbs!

Remember when Weavus trolled us right at the end of our first completion with his amazing bubble right in front of everybody...

:lol:

@Deeptone You'll be fine, it's pretty straightforward really. Oryx can be a bit tricky depending on your class. If you're a Titan, it's actually a piece of piss. 

Ha ha, that was funny. Not at the time obviously! I'm sure you'll be fine Deeptone, we can talk you through each section then you can do the hard bit at the end when we get to Oryx :P

23 minutes ago, Klaark said:

I can probably squeak on at 10pm. Still at my parents' place but will likely be back home in time!

Hi Klaark.

what class and light level are you? And have you done the hard raid before?

oh, also: what's your PSN ID?

27 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

Hi Klaark.

what class and light level are you? And have you done the hard raid before?

oh, also: what's your PSN ID?

Hello there, I'm a Hunter - light level 305 (I don't know if that's high enough). I've only attempted the first part of the raid, up to a section where we were doing relays between two sections. I don't know if it was the hard raid or not. My PSN ID is SeeSee64.

You'll be squishy at 305, but it's not impossible. Won't be easy though. :)

Ill be be on around 10pm, maybe a little after. 

EDIT

Oh shit, you've never done it before on Normal? Mmmm, that makes it harder still. Much less room for error on Hard, no revives.