LiMuBai

Kings Fall Raid - Friday 10pm

Looking for a few more raid ready members to participate in a first attempt of The Kings Fall raid on Friday at about 10pm:

1. LiMuBai

2. ph0rce

3. Jerec

4. Baring

5. Aimless (Ferine)

6. Mexanhat (retired - need one more)

I am committed with Banjaxed and the late raid crew but if you see me online doing anything other than the raid at any time of night ping my an invite. I fucking love this raid. Word of warning is that I have done the first 3 bits several times so I know all the mechanics, but I can keep quiet if you want to figure it out. :hat:

I think our raid group is taking a break from it on Friday if you want to put me down as a reserve in case you need any extras. Same as Oz I have made it a fair way in but am happy to keep my cakehole shut and let you lot figure it all out. I'll have to try and figure my NAT issues with Phorce before then too!

Oh sorry didn't realise it was a first attempt!

I've been a few stages into it already, perhaps I should jump out and be on the reserves and let someone else have a crack?

Problem is that the more people we have who've done it, the less of us there'll be trying to figure it out & potentially, the more annoyed the ones that have done it will get.

I would personally rather, at the very least, most of the people were going in blind.

Due to internet issues I had to bail on the group I was in this week, so if you need another I'm free tomorrow and Saturday.

I've played up to the first boss, and can keep quiet about the mechanics unless asked.

Yes, I'm sorry on behalf of the crappy internet at my new house, dropping from Fibre to normal internet is just killing me.

I *will* be on tonight for 10pm sharp, even if I have to buy a new router today.

EDIT

So that makes four of us going in blind, that sounds pretty good to me.

Aimless, what's your PSN ID? The more virgins we start with the better :)

Ferine.

Could we start earlier than 22:00? Seems like a bit of a late start if we don't know what we're doing.

That was so fun last night :) I was knackered I woke at 9.

I fell asleep when I died once and ph0rces voice woke me up before being revived :lol:

Let's get that priest!

I'll be around peeps deffo, I want to get past that bastard.

I was really enjoying all the suggestions you guys were coming up with on how to do it, some great things were mentioned.

Yeah I thought we made some good progress last night. Once we got going on each section, there was some good teamwork going on.

With regards to where we left it:

i think we've worked out the general mechanics pretty well, and now we know that we need to move the red bubble each time so we're already behind a pillar for easy shadow access. But did anyone notice how much damage we were doing to the Warpriest? As I was just thinking; what happens when we run out of pillars for shade protection? Does that mean we only get 3 goes at him? Or 4? As I'm assuming when he summons the light on the 4th cycle, if we don't kill him by then we'll have no protection?

Yea I reckon we've got a few goes at killing him before protection goes. Whoever gets the bubble we all need to be with that person ASAP and figure out how we prolong the 9 bubble seconds because Jerec certainly did before he died and I noticed him not shooting the boss :P

We'll see tonight anyway, see you at 10.

Yeah I thought we made some good progress last night. Once we got going on each section, there was some good teamwork going on.

With regards to where we left it:

i think we've worked out the general mechanics pretty well, and now we know that we need to move the red bubble each time so we're already behind a pillar for easy shadow access. But did anyone notice how much damage we were doing to the Warpriest? As I was just thinking; what happens when we run out of pillars for shade protection? Does that mean we only get 3 goes at him? Or 4? As I'm assuming when he summons the light on the 4th cycle, if we don't kill him by then we'll have no protection?

If he's not dead by the end of the fourth round it's a wipe.

Good work last night guys. Stumbling upon that chest was excellent, although finding the exit was misleading. How many teams do you think dos what we did and split up? Never occurred that we'd ALL have to be there for it to open 😄

Good work last night guys. Stumbling upon that chest was excellent, although finding the exit was misleading. How many teams do you think dos what we did and split up? Never occurred that we'd ALL have to be there for it to open

So does that mean it wouldn't open if there's less than 6? Mind, everything before it is effectively impossible without 6.