I can send you invites - not sure if I have you as a friend? My trainer code is 965106922958. Trainer name same as on here. We normally have anywhere from 7-12 doing raids so you'll get the legendaries. 

2 hours ago, Stopharage said:

I can send you invites - not sure if I have you as a friend? My trainer code is 965106922958. Trainer name same as on here. We normally have anywhere from 7-12 doing raids so you'll get the legendaries. 

yep, we are already friends, my IGN is ph0rce as well. :D

On 02/01/2021 at 15:13, Mr Combo Breaker said:

FINALLY hatched a Sandile, red eggs can GET TO FUCK

Hatched 11 12k eggs at once yesterday. Not a single Sandile in the lot. Raging.

On 03/01/2021 at 20:10, Stopharage said:

:facepalm: Senior moment. We'll be doing raids all week I'd imagine so I'll send you and Jenny invites. 

Thanks for the invite, shame I didn’t catch it though. ^_^

I assume not catching them isn’t that uncommon but after not doing a raid for years, 16 failed attempts is pretty poop. :angry:

Haha, this event is a nightmare for me!

As I didn’t play when they were introduced I need absolutely everything, and loads of them, so I ran out of balls yesterday. 

If anyone here has me as a friend, please send me a gift if you get chance! :lol:

12 minutes ago, ph0rce said:

Haha, this event is a nightmare for me!

As I didn’t play when they were introduced I need absolutely everything, and loads of them, so I ran out of balls yesterday. 

If anyone here has me as a friend, please send me a gift if you get chance! :lol:

Will do, although you have an unopened gift from me apparently!

My new obsession is nominating and reviewing new potential Pokestops. 

Started about a month or so ago and set up a wee Group with some of the locals I play with so we can best co-ordinate our plans etc. So far I've personally had 14 new Pokestops approved which (due to some planning) has resulted in 5 new gyms. In total the group has so far got about 40 new Pokestops in and around the town and we have about 10 new gyms now thanks to that. 

I just love going out for a wee exploration around the area trying g to look for interesting things to nominate, have discovered some actual interesting stuff around here that I never knew about before

However I do get very annoyed whenever a totally legit nomination gets rejected. So that is a downside. 

Added one woman into the new group but wasn't sure how she'd get on. She's over 60, retired and not the most tech savvy (despite running 3 Level 40+ accounts) but she's been a great asset. She's responsible for 2 new gyms this week alone. Though she does have to keep asking about the cells and placements as cant check that out herself. 

Love seeing the in-game map updating with all our new stops and gyms. :wub:

So, I’ve got a few Pokémon now that either require a frankly ridiculous amount of candy, or trading in order to evolve them. 

Given that the trade distance seems to be quite large at the moment, I don’t suppose there’s anyone else here from Hull who might be interested in swapping a few Pokémon with me? :D

Finally run out of XP, only need a few hundred k for lvl 47 (plus the various tasks) but after that I'll need 21 Million for lvl 48 which is more than the total XP for levels 1-40, will need to start grinding those excellent throws and best pals :lol: 

I’m actually kind of worried about this random Pokémon go player known as Crumpetsmash3r. They appear to be the only non-red player in my area and usually knock my Pokémon out of the two nearby gyms in a day or two, but it’s now been nearly five! I hope they’re ok!

Managed to get a Genesect earlier this month thanks to invites from here, if anyone is doing either Kyogre or Groudon & has space, please send me an invitation as I don’t have either of them. 

Thanks. :hug:

17 hours ago, Totoro said:

I've been using this for raids, it's great.

https://9db.jp/pokego/data/62

You can use it to join raid, or create your own raid for others to join.

Basically friend codes are shared, it's really well done.

Well I agree this does work, and obviously it’s amazing but I had to wait three hours for a raid just now!!

Bloody good job I caught it afterwards, otherwise I’d have been livid. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ph0rce said:

Well I agree this does work, and obviously it’s amazing but I had to wait three hours for a raid just now!!

Bloody good job I caught it afterwards, otherwise I’d have been livid. :lol:

Woah, always been pretty quick for me! 

If you invite others, you'll get the 5 friend request almost instantly.

1 hour ago, Totoro said:

Woah, always been pretty quick for me! 

If you invite others, you'll get the 5 friend request almost instantly.

Ah, didn’t think about hosting my own. 

Suppose that’d work if there’s one near my house & it’d save me a remote pass. 

EDIT

That’s two Kyogre down now, just need two Groudon. 

Second one had weather boost so caught it at 2885 as opposed to the 22XX first one. :D