Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, GameplayJenny said:

Go Fesssssssssst

 

So far, snakes, Dratini, Unown, lag

 

Think that should be Go Fe$$$$$$$$$$t

 

Obviously I bought it. Shiny Dratini, Shiny Clamperl, 11 Unown, a couple of new Pokemon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

 

Think that should be Go Fe$$$$$$$$$$t

 

Obviously I bought it. Shiny Dratini, Shiny Clamperl, 11 Unown, a couple of new Pokemon. 

 

Agreed. Mega disappointing here. I've had one shiny, two new ones, some Unown.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit disappointed. Good to have finally got Unown and also Heatmor after I kept missing him when  was in the US in March. But shiny wise I didn't get much; Skarmony + Dratini  (already had), Clefairy and two Snover.  I wanted shiny Heatmor, Unown, Tangela, Gibble, Swablu and/or Qwilfish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shiny wise I ended up with 2 Dratini, Clamperl, Snover, Mudkip and Unown. 100+ Litwick candies, 60+Gible candies. About 200k xp and 130,000 stardust. Happy with that but don't think I'd shell out again, too much lag at times especially during the gifting hour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

When the second Friend hour came around the game was fuuuucked :lol: 

 

 


glad it wasn’t just me

 

ive been sucked in again after hanging with my Pokémon playing friends. Nice way to pass a relaxing weekend but I didn’t get a single shiny, one of my friends got TWENTY FIVE.

 

Gonna have to walk more tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2020 at 20:55, Azrael said:

Bit disappointed. Good to have finally got Unown and also Heatmor after I kept missing him when  was in the US in March. But shiny wise I didn't get much; Skarmony + Dratini  (already had), Clefairy and two Snover.  I wanted shiny Heatmor, Unown, Tangela, Gibble, Swablu and/or Qwilfish. 

 

Today I added: 

 

2 shiny Sableye (already had one prior to event)

1 shiny Heatmor 

2 shiny Unown (both O)

1 shiny Alohan Grimer 

1 shiny Durant 

 

Bit more pleased now (also like the Shadow Mewtwo and Victini.

 

Disappointed I didn't get a shiny Tangela or Qwilfish but easier to hunt for them than a shiny Unown or Heatmor so that's ok, took until my 48th Heatmor before I finally got it shiny. Sick of seeing that bastard now :lol: 

 

Not sure how many Unowns I saw before I got a shiny because I quickly stopped catching them after shiny checking them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't buy the pass but played a bit over the weekend as the events made it interesting, especially as my 6 year old is playing now (well, for a year or so I think), and has a bunch of stuff she needs candy for.  She's Pokemon (TV show) mad at the moment.  Her face when something new appears in sightings is a picture, even when followed by "a surskit!  I don't have that!" :D

 

I did catch a shiny Alolan Exeggutor and a shiny Alolan Grimer too.

 

Edit: also, Magicarp... :(

Worst community day coming up imo.  It was the first shiny (or one of anyway) in the game, and carp aren't exactly hard to find.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye bit shit really. Though maybe I'll finally get a shiny one worth evolving as all the ones I currently have are shit.

 

Interested in that triple catch stardust mind. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, I accidentally binned my one and only shiny karp years ago, so I am itching for it :D

 

I got FOUR shiny Zangoose, along with Tangela, Alolan Exeggutor, two Alolan Marowak, Torchic, event Charmander, Durant, Heatmor, and a random Pidove before Sunday started.

 

Sunday I managed to get some people doing remote raids properly and got several of all the big Legendaries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GameplayJenny said:

Sunday I managed to get some people doing remote raids properly and got several of all the big Legendaries.


What is this myth you talk of!?

You’d think that placing a game that guarantees folk have a communications device would make this a lot easier than it actually is...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Freeman said:


What is this myth you talk of!?

You’d think that placing a game that guarantees folk have a communications device would make this a lot easier than it actually is...

 

 

The Reddit Pokemon Go friends chat room finally came through, after no end of rubbish on the first day!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GameplayJenny said:

Oooh, who are you on there?

 

Telbourn 

 

Do you need the current legendary? If so I can try inviting you to some raids this evening during the raid hour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Azrael said:

 

Telbourn 

 

Do you need the current legendary? If so I can try inviting you to some raids this evening during the raid hour. 

I have it, but if there's a shiny version I'm always up for another go

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GameplayJenny said:

I have it, but if there's a shiny version I'm always up for another go

 

Sadly not available in shiny yet. Think Rayquaza is due back again at end of week and that should be available in shiny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Freeman said:

Edit: also, Magicarp... :(

Worst community day coming up imo.  It was the first shiny (or one of anyway) in the game, and carp aren't exactly hard to find.

 

They've been pretty rare for me outside of events. I had to have one as my buddy to actually get enough candy to evolve it and I'd been playing since launch. Never got a shiny either. I was just saying to a friend not long ago that they should do a community day for it :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 2 shiny fish and 2 red garys.

1,870 candy.

 At least I haven’t evolved my 4* fish, so that’s something I guess...

 

I can probably chuck some of the 13 Gyarados I have, mine. Some of the rubbish IV but used to be legacy move ones that probably aren’t legacy move anymore.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Crazy I’ve got like 12 shinies and 17 thousand candy :lol:. Maybe you are in a different biome and don’t get so many water types

 

Alright for some. I live in a rural-ish area and Niantic don't exactly have a good reputation for balancing the game for that vs cities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.