rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

Nice one :D

edit

oof.png.960af394dd530981b611f78fbd235636.png

double fanny. :lol: 

If I'd had any foresight I'd have had organised 2 accounts so they were both hatching eggs from places far enough apart to work. 

• Upvote 1

Away on holiday at the moment, 1 gym, 1 stop and lots of concentrated Pokémon. Caught 1 using my bathroom too!

IMG_2019-10-02-21395634.jpg

• Upvote 5

Caught over 40 of these across two accounts so far today and nada. My Gotcha did catch a shiny Patrat today (and last night) though, so not all bad.

Spawn changes are weird. Hardly any by our house now, fewer in the local park (which has 3 gyms and 6 stops) but loads more at work. The work gym and stop are about 30 seconds walk apart, but so many spawn that Pokémon from either blend together. 

After 13 days in Canada I finally found the last regional (having got Panpour and Pachirisu pretty quickly). A level 1 Heatmor. I sprinted from my hotel room when it was on nearby when I opened the game.

Screenshot_20191007-213525.thumb.png.ee5eb6ba57a07423edb824bc660537e9.png

• Upvote 3

The most recent update has humped Go + / Gotchas so avoid installing it if you havn't already (or roll it back). But annoying in the middle of a dust event.

Looking for a shiny Mewtwo tonight, yes!

41 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

The most recent update has humped Go + / Gotchas so avoid installing it if you havn't already (or roll it back). But annoying in the middle of a dust event.

Looking for a shiny Mewtwo tonight, yes!

I just unpaired and repaired my Gotcha and it has been woking fine on two devices. It doesn't seem to automatically switch off after an hour either.

If I might rant for a minute..

There's one thing that really pisses me off about this game. People that take back a gym five minutes after you've left it even though they're not going to earn any more coins for the day in doing so (and it's the same people). I have to try and take 10 different gyms just to drag out the daily coins before they're almost immediately taken back, it's so frustrating :(

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

If I might rant for a minute..

There's one thing that really pisses me off about this game. People that take back a gym five minutes after you've left it even though they're not going to earn any more coins for the day in doing so (and it's the same people). I have to try and take 10 different gyms just to drag out the daily coins before they're almost immediately taken back, it's so frustrating :(

I've found that getting into a gym late in the evening ( 11pm onwards ) usually see's me get my 50 coins by the time I wake up, we're pretty lucky round here thoguh, in that there are now 5 gym's in my village and everyone looks to see how long you have been in there for before taking it, but no matter who they are, the Village sign is MY gym, and I'm taking it on my walk home, even if you have only been in for 5 mins :p

there's a squad of gimps who obsessively take, re-take and golden razz the gyms around my way. If you pump them out you can hear 'REEEEEEEEE' in the distance as they pile in the car.

• Empathy 2

Yup. I was in a nice rhythm with the red team at work. Us blues would take it beginning /end of the work day, then they'd take it back. We were all getting our 50 coins in most days. Happened without planning too, it just naturally makes sense. 

New player turns up, red, takes the gym constantly. Will fully heal his Pokémon in the morning even if he's been in there overnight. 

I couldn't fathom why, aside from maybe him getting coins elsewhere, and so trying to maximize his team bonus spins on this one. Regardless, he works within range of it, whereas I have a couple of minutes walk from my desk, so it's pointless taking it. I've resorted to spending $20 on coins, which got my an awful lot of the better incubators with the adventure box. 

Yeah, I'm mainly using the stream of coins to up my bag space. Pack Rat mentality :D. Glad i'm not the only one who deals with it, guess there are always going to be people who take things too seriously when there's a sniff of a pvp element. It's not the end of the world, just frustrating that I can't really engage with that content, you only get so many potions/revives dished out so I can't keep throwing 'mons and I never see golden razz's!

3 raid-only shinies in a 2 week long event. Savage!

ooh, and a Regi (everyone loves the regis) event with a price that can't be paid with in-game money. Milk those whales!

Couple of raids today. Darkrai keeps moving side-to-side and rarely attacks, making it a very tedious catch.

Fagin Squirtle is :omg: 

image.thumb.png.be383fccf328b80db7db91e920b7335c.pngimage.thumb.png.c33114a2c300c51755cef87efd84958e.png

• Upvote 1

Have they increased the chance of going lucky friends in this? After not having one for ages I've had one a day for the past 4 days  

10 hours ago, Dudley said:

Anyone been to the Pokemon Cent"er" yet in London?

Yesterday had people queueing from the small hours of the morning, and it got so long that they had to effectively close the store early at 1pm to make sure everyone in the queue got in before it shut at 10pm. :unsure:

I’m supposed to be going next weekend, so I hope it’s calmed down somewhat by then, but as it’s a Saturday I doubt it will have. 

First 'normal' weekday... queue shut for the store at 4:30pm. All the exclusive merchandise was reportedly long gone after the morning crowd got in.

I'm kind of saddened I can't see a why in which I will be able to experience this. I had booked a train to get in for 11am next Saturday; seems like there's going to be no hope to get in before I have to turn around and get the train back again that evening!

I’d avoid it for the next two weeks at least. This week is half term for most London schools, next week for most of the suburbs. 

• Upvote 1