rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

It looks like once you complete the special quest line, purified Pokémon cause you to have a raid ball bonus when you catch the next one? I had a +1 under Purifier when I caught a bulbasaur just now. 

Edit nope, just noticed it's based on new badges. Hero and Purifier. 

On 31/07/2019 at 12:58, Mr Combo Breaker said:

oh fuck we're down the rabbit hole now people

Just wait until you find out about Muk... 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone get involved in raids? Seen theses a Legendary popping up but I haven’t see a raid with anyone in and that’s me walking around London. No idea how else to get these guys?!

7 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

Does anyone get involved in raids? Seen theses a Legendary popping up but I haven’t see a raid with anyone in and that’s me walking around London. No idea how else to get these guys?!

I find getting there a few mins before the raid starts yields good results. 

I don't raid in a group but have caught pretty much all the legendaries from the raids with this method, usually during lunchtime walks around London Bridge.

I've only just started raiding properly, and I've been playing since the beginning.

Have a look on facebook for a local group, there's bound to be someone who's organising local raids :)

8 minutes ago, Totoro said:

I find getting there a few mins before the raid starts yields good results. 

I don't raid in a group but have caught pretty much all the legendaries from the raids with this method, usually during lunchtime walks around London Bridge.

To be fair, that's arriving to the minute at a raid in one of the most populated parts of the entire world :)

there will definitely be a discord (or 10) set up for various bits of london to arrange raids and get involved in lots of cliquey drama :lol: 

Got Speedy Deoxy finally, IVs are shite but I like his noodly arms. Glad we're done with Deoxys, maybe the next ex-raid boss will actually be useful.

2 hours ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

there will definitely be a discord (or 10) set up for various bits of london to arrange raids and get involved in lots of cliquey drama :lol: 

Got Speedy Deoxy finally, IVs are shite but I like his noodly arms. Glad we're done with Deoxys, maybe the next ex-raid boss will actually be useful.

Installed Discord a few times but it all seems to be read only groups? How does it actually work? :mellow:

Just got back into this, as I do most summers as the kids and my wife really like it. Is there a Mukkers Go friend list anywhere? I've got gifts to go round but only 4 friends! Level 33 at the moment. Got back to find that my youngest had transferred my shiny Gyarados to his Switch. Grrrr.

1 hour ago, GameplayJenny said:

2272 2904 3744 for anyone needing friends.

The stop outside my bathroom is now a gym. There's another stop right next to it. Sadly, I'm not right on the area and have to wait for GPS drift!

Added! I've added some others on here after scooting through a few pages. If anyone needs a friend, my code is 9651 0692 2958. 

Um, I just caught a Pikachu wearing a Santa's hat in the wild.

Is something messed up, or did I miss a memo?

EDIT: apparently I did miss the memo; different hat every day.

Sun hat one was a separat event that ended.

For the next few days it'll be a different hat each day. Nice for people to catch up with ones they missed

Ah ok.

Finally managed to get a Rayquaza.

Walking back from the park through Green Park station and up he popped with 18 people queued, thought why the hell not? Smashed him. Grabbed him after 4 tense throws. 3 star 2164 CP.

Would a Shiney appear Black on top of the Gym of only when you get in and fight?

7 hours ago, Tetmon said:

That comes up as an invalid code. Even after knocking the first 0 off.

Fixed, but we’re already friends.

Is there a Legendary raid hour happening at 6pm today?

On 08/08/2019 at 09:14, Ballzzie said:

Managed three 5* raids last night, no shiney Ray

I'll do you one better, during the raid hour the other day we had (I reckon) an average of 15 accounts for 7 raids (so 105 chances) and got 3 shinies. 

Obviously, one person got two of them. 

2 hours ago, Starbreaker said:

I'll do you one better, during the raid hour the other day we had (I reckon) an average of 15 accounts for 7 raids (so 105 chances) and got 3 shinies. 

Obviously, one person got two of them. 

You in a club or something?