rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

On 31/03/2019 at 17:52, Flams said:

@Tetmon and @outspaced I'd like to say thanks for your gifts. I'm getting close to the gold distance trading badge. Keep them coming! Screenshot_20190331-084906.thumb.png.2c93fee0904d4b6a37431dde0fa3d7d4.png

No worries! Thanks to all the regular gift givers and receivers in my friends list 

On 03/03/2019 at 08:54, TehStu said:

Edit-still no Sinnoh stones since getting the first one when they added them. Making Gen 4 a chore.

Nothing yet, a month later. Been doing the daily trainer battles too, but only get dust. I did get two ditto from yanma this week though, which was ironic because I needed the yanma candy. Not that I can evolve the damn thing.

Decent lunchtime's work

gooo.png.ac9e9ba6aee9ade74df50315f02d2565.png

I think the gym leader battles have been nerfed so all you get is dust. Needs to be against a real trainer now for sinnoh stones etc

Clearing out for bagon is quite painful this morning. The servers being shit isn't helping. I usually want at least 250 spaces free but only have 170 right now. Does anyone else have a disproportionately high percentage of gen 1 pokemon in the 'keep' pile? 

The 'mon I have too much of taking up space are:

61 Spinda

50 Pikachu

24 Squirtle 

21 Eevee 

19 Mewtwo 

18 Lugia 

18 Clamperl 

16 Zapdos

16 Latias 

15 Ho-oh

15 Rayquaza 

13 Gengar

13 Dragonite 

10 Kyogre 

9 Groudon 

9 Articuno 

9 Moltres 

Definitely have a lot more Gen 1 multiples too, most of which are worthless:  8 Machamp, 4 Golem, 4 Alakazam, 4 Poliwrath, 4 Arcanine, 4 Ninetales, 4 Charizard, 3 Venusaur, 2 Victreebel, 2 Tentacruel, 2 Wigglytuff, 3 Rapidash, 3 Slowbro, 3 Dodrio, 3 Cloyster, 3 Kingler, 2 Electrode, 5 Rhydon, 5 Mr Mime, 6 Electabuzz, 3 Magmar, 4 Pinsir, 5 Magikarp, 3 Gyarados, 6 Lapras, 5 Vaporean, 4 Jolteon, 4 Flareon, 3 Omastar, 3 Kabutops, 7 Aerodactyl, 4 Snorlax 

Other gens I usually have 1, maybe 2, of each. Had a even  more gen 1 multiples  too but moved a bunch to Let's Go 

4 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

Why so many Spinda?

In case anyone needs a certain one to complete their collection. :lol:

I'll eventually whittle them down when space becomes an issue. 

Only 3 shiny Bagon today and none are very good. Forgot to IV check the one I did fully evolve before I stuck it in a gym. Did catch a (non-shiny) 96% one, a 91% and 2 89% ones. Still not a fan of these 3pm-6pm community days (especially today when doing it in Ayr and having to deal with all the drunk cunts filtering into town from the racecourse). 

Lucky Friends is a lie. I've 20+ Best Friends in this, have interacted with the majority of them everyday since this Lucky Friends thing was introduced and have had zero Lucky Friends. Absolute bullshit. 

As is springing this 6pm T5 Raid happy hour thing on with no warning meaning I've missed it. 

Still not had a Lucky Friend. 

Also my total Buneary seen is now 460 (was less than 200 before this event) and still  no shiny. 

My game is cursed. 

I’ve got a couple of lucky friends but all randos so unlikely to meet them. Well over 800 rabbits seen since the event started and no shinies. Did get a blue Shuckle though. Yuuus

Same. No lucky friends, and a comical number of buneary caught for no shiney.

Second Shuckle I clicked on was blue. I think that was massively increased drop rate versus massively increased spawn rate and standard shiney drop rate.

Just checked another 25 Buneary before the 9pm end time and still nothing. On the other hand I ended up with 3 Shiny Shuckle when they were around. 

On 10/04/2019 at 13:31, Naieve said:

I think the gym leader battles have been nerfed so all you get is dust. Needs to be against a real trainer now for sinnoh stones etc

Just got a sinnoh stone from Blanche. So rare, but still a thing.

ttfn

Fred

Does lucky work more than once? The description suggests that (your next trade).

Name your Eevee to get the new ones upon evolve:

Glaceon: Rea

Leafeon: Linnea

• Upvote 1

Just once for the next trade. Although if done on a day other than the day you went lucky friends it can trigger lucky friends again which happened on my first one.

I had a crazy lucky shiny week last week over the event. 9 shiniest in 9 days, all new. 2 psyducks, 2 aipoms, 2 gastlys, 2 scythers a pidgey (we had gastly and scyther nests locally).

Worth noting that scyther has a boosted shiny rate... something like 1/60 compared to the normal 1/450. So if you find a nest for them it can be worth stopping by.

Also managed to get tickets for the Dortmund Go Fest. Wasn’t sure I wanted to go really but once I was picked jumped straight on it.

So silly question then. If it's a one off, you're not guaranteed a good IV from the trade, but lucky means lower powering up costs. So the lucky Pokemon could be tat, and the rare friend bonus (I've been trying nearly every day with about 10 friends, only got one) wasted.

What am I missing?

Lucky trades have good IVs in line with a research encounter / raid boss. The 2 I’ve done so far have come out at 98%

• Upvote 1

It's actually better than quests and raids. Minimum is 12/12/12 rather than 10/10/10 I believe.

24 shiny torchics to pointless fill my bag with

So, since the announcement of Let’s Go, I’ve been obsessed with this. Have a few of you added already but if anyone needs a friend in the South East for eggs and gifts, please add me up! 

Kerumba 4848 5417 1591

8 shiny Torchic for me which is 5 more than I was hoping for. Also within the last couple of weeks I've got 3 shiny Aipom, a rattata, Growlithe and another Ponyta 

You can also evolve them under the new Moss and Ice lures. The evolve button will show the lure and the correct Pokémon you will get for the evolve when under its influence 

At the moment the lures can only be bought for 200 coins. But we expect them to be research rewards at some point.

• Upvote 1

I think they're both okay and easy to acquire candy for but aren't the best Ice (Mamoswine) or Grass (Roserade) attackers.

51 minutes ago, Naieve said:

I think they're both okay and easy to acquire candy for but aren't the best Ice (Mamoswine) or Grass (Roserade) attackers.

Glaceon is very close to mamoswine though and considering the acquisition cost, I'd suggest that everyone looks to get at least a team of 6. I had thousands of eevee candy and about 100 high level eevees which I can plough through and delete whatever gets the wrong moves. I've done about 6 glaceon so far and only 1 has the best moveset but still have loads more high level eevee to try, at 25 candy a go.