3 hours ago, Naieve said:

so Ditto-Nut is actually called Meltan. Don't delete any Dittos you got on community day in case they change back (I already did :lol: )

Luckily I kept one just because it happened to be my most powerful Ditto.

Mewtwo is quite difficult for casual players. During last weekend's event, we happened upon 4 others playing, so the 6 of us attempted it. We got it to about 10% before the time ran out. Tried again at work today, and even with high friends ratings and extra damage, 7 of us did it with 5 seconds to spare. I don't know how often we'll be able to arrange 7, can usually do 4 or 5.

Oh well, I got Mewtwo. Two people had full bags and it wouldn't let them skip out, transfer something, and then come back in to have a go at capturing Mewtwo. That utterly sucks.

1 hour ago, TehStu said:

Two people had full bags and it wouldn't let them skip out, transfer something, and then come back in to have a go at capturing Mewtwo. That utterly sucks.

Really? That sounds odd. I managed to do the same on my very first 5* raid (articuno) and tapping on the gym after clearing space took me back to the catch screen.

We started the raid with 2 minutes to go, as that's when we could assemble, so the raid had ended, yeah. You'd think it would let you overstock, like going beyond your bag limit after spinning a stop, and then just prevent you catching more until you've sorted it out.

4 minutes ago, Starbreaker said:

DJK447 someone from here? We're due best friends tomorrow and I'd like the exp if possible. 

Yup no worries, will hold off on opening your gift for now.

Not too fussed about the xp tbh so feel free to open mine whenever suits best :)

5 minutes ago, Starbreaker said:

@DJK44 can you send me a gift please (without opening mine)? I'm trying to coordinate with a couple of people for friendship level upgrades and I'd like to do them all at the same time if poss. 

Done!

Will hold off on opening your gift until we hit best friends.