rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

45 minutes ago, Azrael said:

That's an insta-delete task for me. When's the Ultra Bonus  Unlock announced?

I'm guessing/hoping it'll be Mewtwo Day (with shiny) and then Deoxys replacing him as EX Raid boss. 

Someone mentioned 10pm tonight

How'd everyone do during the Stardust boost? I was at about 920k before and now at 1.3m. Considering I was working at the weekend (and missed all the Moltres raids) I'm pleased enough with that. 

17 hours ago, Azrael said:

How'd everyone do during the Stardust boost? I was at about 920k before and now at 1.3m. Considering I was working at the weekend (and missed all the Moltres raids) I'm pleased enough with that. 

Net, about 150k up but gross probably around 400k. I don't tend to hoard dust so I'm on about 500k right now. I usually fluctuate between 300-500k.

The regional in 7k eggs event is a weird one. To be honest, I only need Taurus and once I have one in the dex, I won't be interested in them any more.

Sod's law says I'll hatch 20 mimes first and still need to keep jumping through the 7k eggs to get a Tauros.

3 hours ago, superstarbeejay said:

The regional in 7k eggs event is a weird one. To be honest, I only need Taurus and once I have one in the dex, I won't be interested in them any more.

Sod's law says I'll hatch 20 mimes first and still need to keep jumping through the 7k eggs to get a Tauros.

Oh now, that's not true. It'll be 50 Rats, 35 Meowths AND 20 Mimes first. 

2 hours ago, Matt Defis said:

Can we drop friend codes in here?

Yup, go nuts. I think there's a sheet somewhere, otherwise there are codes scattered in the last 20-odd pages. 

First duo Tyranitar tonight! He was weather boosted with Fire Blast too, made it with about 7 seconds left on the clock (plus the irritating dodge-faint glitch to contend with). 

91% weather boosted! 13 attack and stam though which is a shame. Still, another half decent Crunchtar that requires no powering up to throw on the pile. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Starbreaker said:

First duo Tyranitar tonight! He was weather boosted with Fire Blast too, made it with about 7 seconds left on the clock (plus the irritating dodge-faint glitch to contend with). 

91% weather boosted! 13 attack and stam though which is a shame. Still, another half decent Crunchtar that requires no powering up to throw on the pile. 

Congrats. It’s a great challenge and extremely satisfying.

18 hours ago, Starbreaker said:

Well done!

I've tried it twice boosted.  Managed it once, failed the 2nd time.  I need to do more as I don't have the best set of TTARs.

Still looking for my next duo challenge.

I followed it up with a trio (with an old school mate) Moltres.  We did all of Moltres day with 3 accounts.  It was great to be able to go at our own pace.

Our next trio challenge is Mewtwo, though that might be a little trickier I think.  More TTARs will help...

Half hour stroll through town just after 9pm and caught a wild Hitmonlee, hitmonchan, Porygon and Chansey 

Apparently shiny geodude and grimer have been added too

Edit - Lapras on my nearby sightings but am in for the night now

Rushed around to get my first batch of egg hatches. Otherwise than the squirtle these are all post event openned gifts and hatches. So regionals are there but not common. Alolans still in plus some kanto stuff.

35334359_Screenshot_20180913-2159592.thumb.png.bc429ffd90e23f4d4b058f2b28712e42.png