rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

Quest line complete. No timezone tricks so this is about as early as possible in the UK. Was a fun midnight outing with a friend to complete it tonight.

37688812_Screenshot_20180828-0049092.thumb.png.01b0eea363d02eca0a3f0af3ca4aacb4.png

Complete trash :)

• Upvote 3

Ask and ye shall receive. I like the new notifications, and there's a little arrow marker on friend portraits to show you've already sent a gift for the day.

Oh no. I need to trade a pokemon for this research task... this means I might actually have to speak to another Londoner.

Any tups on how/where to organise this? No one I know IRL plays this game at the moment.

Get to a 5 star raid on hatch and look out for nerds with two phones and/or a tangle of charger cables coming out of their pockets. Stride over confidently and ask if they're raiding, join in with them etc. Afterwards swap codes and do a quick trade. Once that's done you need never speak to a living soul again. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DNStuff said:

Oh no. I need to trade a pokemon for this research task... this means I might actually have to speak to another Londoner.

Any tups on how/where to organise this? No one I know IRL plays this game at the moment.

where about in London? if it gets bad I am in London on Tuesdays for work, can always look a meeting for a trade if needed. 

11 hours ago, TehStu said:

Ask and ye shall receive. I like the new notifications, and there's a little arrow marker on friend portraits to show you've already sent a gift for the day.

The notifications are a nice improvement. But I don't need them for friend activity. With 185 friends every time I open the game theres 10+ for it to go through. And it obscures so much seeing far away gyms is trickier.

I didn't even see that complaint but literally just opened this topic to post about it. Can't see a thing outside the immediate vicinity. 

What's nearly as annoying is that I keep trying to swipe them away. 

IMG_20180829_104516.png

11 hours ago, Hexx said:

Not fussed - do when’s best for you (have I sent you one ready)

I don't have one from you! Useless. 

How do you not care about this? You're so close to 40, I'd be trying to milk all the exp I could. :lol:

• Empathy 1

11 minutes ago, Starbreaker said:

I don't have one from you! Useless. 

How do you not care about this? You're so close to 40, I'd be trying to milk all the exp I could. :lol:

What's your name? 

And I'm only 1 million off. I have 3 lucky eggs I'll be using for Moltres raid train. And as I'm close to 40 I'm not buying any more.

Calibreaker. Speaking of Moltres, the last Go Fest is now live (ridiculous rewards and spawns obviously) so will it be this Saturday or next? I know it's coming but I'm currently powering up my Moltres atm anyway just because I like him (and his 15 attack). 

Go Fest quests/rewards:

Catch 10 Beldum/Ralts/Slakoth (Reward: encounter; Metagross/Gardevoir/Slaking) 

Overall reward 100k dust

IMG-20180829-WA0002.jpg

Damn it'd be nice to have a screen like that!

You should have a gift now you ungrateful sod.

Moltres - popular theory among my local group is 8th.

18 minutes ago, Naieve said:

That's weird, did you un-buddy it before doing the evolution?

Reveal hidden contents

Yep...shouldn't I have?

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

Moltres day is obviously going to be the 8th or 9th because that's the weekend I'm due to work. <_<

That is the most likely weekend. With double stardust next week.

3 hours ago, thesnowman said:

The notifications are a nice improvement. But I don't need them for friend activity. With 185 friends every time I open the game theres 10+ for it to go through. And it obscures so much seeing far away gyms is trickier.

I don't know how you manage that. I've now got 11 friends and it needs to load the 11th from the server each time I scroll down to the bottom. Must be a mare with that many.

1 hour ago, TehStu said:

I don't know how you manage that. I've now got 11 friends and it needs to load the 11th from the server each time I scroll down to the bottom. Must be a mare with that many.

It is. But then most of my friendship gains come from raiding so I'm actually not sending more than 20-30 gifts most days. And then a little opening session of 20 (the limit) at night.

I'm at something like 40 ultra friends though. Probably 30 of them lucky egged. So that's like 3.5mil XP from that.

Crazy how much easier XP is to come by these days.