rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

Will make sure the wife is OK for kiddos bed time and lucky egg at 7, open gift around 15 past.

@Onze I'll gift you at about 7, if you can / don't mind,open it before half past please :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Freeman said:

Will make sure the wife is OK for kiddos bed time and lucky egg at 7, open gift around 15 past.

@Onze I'll gift you at about 7, if you can / don't mind,open it before half past please :)

Perfect, thanks!

57 minutes ago, Billy Brown said:

@DJK44 & @Totoro -  I'm one day away with both of you and have gifts from you ready to open. Thought I'd let you know in case you want to put a lucky egg on in time for me opening them. Does it work for you if I open them just after 7pm this evening?

@Freeman - I'm also one day away with you too. I don't have a gift from you but it looks like you have one unopened from me. Would you be up for opening it just after 7pm this evening too or have you already hit your limit for the day?

Yup, just after 7 is fine with me.

(Hope you enjoyed all those gifts from such exciting places like 'Eastbourne Post Office' ;))

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DJK44 said:

Yup, just after 7 is fine with me.

(Hope you enjoyed all those gifts from such exciting places like 'Eastbourne Post Office' ;))

Ha, all gifts gratefully received wherever they're from! There aren't too many stops near me so it's only really at lunchtimes or if I take a trip out in the evenings / weekends that I get a chance to farm items, so gifts are a very welcome addition.

• Upvote 1

Is the bonus awarded by the first person to send a gift, or whomever returns it? I've got some good friends coming up and I was planning to pop an egg, but reading the above I realize it may not be that simple. I always go first, sending out all my day's gifts first thing as I walk the dogs. Is that when the relationship is updated, or only when the gift is reciprocated? 

18 minutes ago, TehStu said:

Is the bonus awarded by the first person to send a gift, or whomever returns it? I've got some good friends coming up and I was planning to pop an egg, but reading the above I realize it may not be that simple. I always go first, sending out all my day's gifts first thing as I walk the dogs. Is that when the relationship is updated, or only when the gift is reciprocated? 

I *think* the level goes up whenever one of you opens a gift from the other on a new day, whoever does it first. (Or if you raid together or trade, etc.) It then activates for the sender whenever the notification pops up at their end.  

• Upvote 1

All go for 7.15 at my end, got a few local players hitting ultra today too.

It's when you see the friendship level increase screen.

In reality, that means first interaction of the day.

Gift opening.

Trading.

Doing a raid together.

Gift giving doesn't trigger it, so like me with @Billy Brown I've had a gift for a day or 2 that would trigger it but haven't opened it or given him a gift (sorry!) wanted to get the weekend out of the way, and get some other stuff for mass evolving.

Its been fun seeing some of the stops from all over, I've tried to give more interesting locations to Rllmukrs, but the usual post office or park information sign will feature too :D

• Upvote 1

Yep, same here on iPhone.

@DJK44 - no idea what happened earlier with the friend level. I opened the gift just after 7 as planned but it still says one day to go. I assume it’s the same for you? So sorry if you wasted a lucky egg.

Friend level can get bugged every now and again?

Basically you can only level up once. If you open a gift from someone, you both should level up so no need to send one back for that day. 

7 hours ago, Billy Brown said:

@DJK44 - no idea what happened earlier with the friend level. I opened the gift just after 7 as planned but it still says one day to go. I assume it’s the same for you? So sorry if you wasted a lucky egg.

No worries, it still says 1 day to go for me too.

Have sent a gift over & will hold off on opening yours if you want to give it another go today :)

• Upvote 1

Evolved one shiny Eevee: Jolteon. 

Evolved another shiny Eevee: Jolteon. 

:angry:

That’s my two best CP ones gone, only got one more decent CP one & then it’s down to the rubbish ones. 

:mad:

• Empathy 1

11 hours ago, DJK44 said:

No worries, it still says 1 day to go for me too.

Have sent a gift over & will hold off on opening yours if you want to give it another go today :)

Thanks, that would be great. Just after 7pm again?

@Totoro - It seems it didn't update my friendship level with you yesterday either. Apologies if that's a fault at my end. I'll open your gift from today just after 7pm too.

@Soi - We're also one day away from Ultra Friends; if I chuck a gift your way are you up for opening it just after 7pm also?

That's rng for you. I found one about three stops away from me the first night it was out but have only caught one wild shiny, my friend picked it up yesterday and already has a wild shiny. It's why the first two hours of most community days for me are so stressful. 

1 hour ago, ph0rce said:

Well over 500 stops now, across multiple days & multiple cities, still no Spinda quest. 

Absolutely fucking ridiculous. 

Do you have a local raid group chat you could join (if you haven’t already)? The people in the one I’m in tend to flag up any stops with rare research tasks, which has been invaluable for stuff like this. 

14 hours ago, Billy Brown said:

@Totoro - It seems it didn't update my friendship level with you yesterday either. Apologies if that's a fault at my end. I'll open your gift from today just after 7pm too.

@Soi - We're also one day away from Ultra Friends; if I chuck a gift your way are you up for opening it just after 7pm also?

Ah.  Sorry I missed this. I opened it around 9:30. I'll be better organised for Best friends! 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Billy Brown said:

Thanks for the heads up! Just go ahead and open it anytime. I'm close enough to lv40 now and the level up / xp doesn't really bother me at all.

On 14/08/2018 at 09:43, ph0rce said:

Evolved one shiny Eevee: Jolteon. 

Evolved another shiny Eevee: Jolteon. 

:angry:

That’s my two best CP ones gone, only got one more decent CP one & then it’s down to the rubbish ones. 

:mad:

You know about walking eeve for 10k then evolve during day or night for umbreon or espeon?