47 minutes ago, Starbreaker said:

We have a very different definition of garbage rewards :D

When you hit 400+ golden rasps and start throwing 10 at a time at the Blissey in that gym you want to gold, you know they are a garbage reward ;)

You're probably right but I'm currently taking around 10-15 gyms a day in a competitive area. Since Zapdos day despite doing plenty of raids I'm already down over 100.

Mind you I'd give my right arm for a decent way of getting good stardust amounts. 

Feels like they've really reduced the gift rate from stops. I only have 7 active players as friends and it's getting difficult to supply them all 1 per day, even though the number of spins well exceeds 7.

I visit the same stop several times a day, it's at the other end of the office building. Maybe it's lower from repeated spins of the same stop? There are a few I hit once while walking the dogs in the evening, and they usually drop one each.

First Ultra friend last night.  Popped a lucky egg for the extra 50k, then finished it off with evolves for 178k in 30 minutes.  Took me over into Level 39 (finally!)

I should be ultra friends with some 'mukers within a week or so I think.

Also popped out for (yet another) machamp last nigth.  96IV and weather boosted, so worth the effort AND in the last week, I got my first lucky Pokemon too.

It was a 2nd tier appraisal (valor = strong) prior to trading, and came through not only lucky, but 100IV.  

Of course it was a trade for 3 candy (to the traders account), so a level 9 Treeko, but still :)

The other side of the trade also came through lucky, though only 84IV - Makuhita 

For the Pokemon that require walking to evolve, as well as X candy (e.g., Feebas), do you have to walk the one you intend to evolve, or does the buddy walking count towards any Feebas you catch?

Basically, I'm not sure whether to wait until I get a good one, or crack on with the 20 km now.

7 hours ago, Freeman said:

First Ultra friend last night.  Popped a lucky egg for the extra 50k, then finished it off with evolves for 178k in 30 minutes.  Took me over into Level 39 (finally!)

I should be ultra friends with some 'mukers within a week or so I think.

Also popped out for (yet another) machamp last nigth.  96IV and weather boosted, so worth the effort AND in the last week, I got my first lucky Pokemon too.

It was a 2nd tier appraisal (valor = strong) prior to trading, and came through not only lucky, but 100IV.  

Of course it was a trade for 3 candy (to the traders account), so a level 9 Treeko, but still :)

The other side of the trade also came through lucky, though only 84IV - Makuhita 

Very nice on the Machamp. For reference lucky is always reciprocated: if one is lucky both are.

Another EX Raid pass get. Too easy to get these now, this time I only done one raid at that gym since the last EX Raid. This one is on Eevee Day so works out well. Hoping to improve on the 96% Mewtwo I already have. 

1 minute ago, Naieve said:

they are shit so nobody can be arsed doing the raids?

I'm a big fan of the 'fuck 10 pokemon into the bin' quest

Ah i see, i don't have a proper community where i currently reside so the chances of me doing them does not exist. 

Yeah that's one of the quests i keep stacked ready to go so i can just tap complete at midnight.