rgraves

Pokemon Go

Do you not get to power up Pokémon at level 39? Just hit it and expected to have to spend a load of stardust 

16 hours ago, thesnowman said:

This isn’t true I don’t think. I have a stack of over 200 rewards and even with the lastest update was able to catch my Snorlax. All other encounters are auto stacking but the weekly reward is not.

Ah, ok, not got to mine on the new patch yet. Just read reports elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Hexx said:

Do you not get to power up Pokémon at level 39? Just hit it and expected to have to spend a load of stardust 

Nope. You can already max out Pokémon at level 38.

There’s all sorts of things spawning today; Gen 3 starters, seedots, slugma, plus the Alolans. 

Just saw a Magmar as well. 

And, I caught a shiny Minun, my first non-Community Day shiny Pokemon. 

• Upvote 1

Shiny Minun here too and my second shiny overall.

Insane amount of spawns for Gen 3 starters here which is annoying as i put 70km into Torchic just last month.

Is it the Chicago event this weekend? Is it tied to that if so.

7 hours ago, thesnowman said:

Nope. You can already max out Pokémon at level 38.

Cool Id stockpiled loads of Stardust and now get to push up new toys :)

Shiney Lugia from town and enough RC to max (yey!) my mewtwo

Apologies in advance if this has been asked a lot but is there a friends code list knocking about? More than happy to work back through the thread if not. 

Got back into this in a big way over the last week or so, having not really touched it since a couple of months after launch. Still learning plenty and realising I’ve wasted candy on non-worthy Pokemon (and likely transferred potentially great ones away) but enjoying it hugely at the moment.

11 minutes ago, Billy Brown said:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked a lot but is there a friends code list knocking about? More than happy to work back through the thread if not. 

Got back into this in a big way over the last week or so, having not really touched it since a couple of months after launch. Still learning plenty and realising I’ve wasted candy on non-worthy Pokemon (and likely transferred potentially great ones away) but enjoying it hugely at the moment.

If you go back through my posts you'll find the google doc. 

It never got stickied to the first post to my knowledge.

Ah excellent, thanks. Yeah, I did check the first post but couldn’t see anything.

I’ll send some invitations out now; if anybody gets one from BillEBrown that’s me. Thanks again!

Caught 4 wild Aerodactyls today and 3 times as many Magmars. No shinies.

Did 2 Lugia raids again no shiny for me but got another 98% one. 

Did catch a shiny Minun early doors, no Plusle despite the insane amount I've encountered 

Three shiny Minun now, one terrible CP & two average. One shiny Plusle, terrible CP but of course, better than no shiny. ^_^

Did 9 Lugia raids today, none were better than the 98% from yesterday but I did finally get a shiny one. Also finally - after 9 hours of playing today- got a shiny Plusle so I can now go back to ignoring them completely. 

That's good going, I really need to start trading for the distance.  Alolans hatched from eggs via gifts from Rllmukkers should help a little with the distance I think :)

Did an Absol (2 accounts and 62 seconds left, stupidly easy for a level 4) and 4 Lugia yesterday, and 2 on Sunday (which is a lot of raids for me in 2 days!) but no shiny.  Not that bothered, I just wanted IV better than the 89 I had from first time around, and was rewarded with a 96, 2x 93 and a 91, though none are 15 attack.  

Caught a few wild aerodactyls, magmars, got a shiny plusle and 3 minuns so please there as I was out of the loop and wondering why there were so many of those annoying to catch feckers everywhere!

On 16/07/2018 at 08:39, thesnowman said:

Busy weekend netted me a bunch of shinys but most pleased with this...

Screenshot_20180715-140458.thumb.png.ebb1501d64e7a6d965c0186d84777275.png

Nice  How many trades have you done?

I'm at 236,903km from 37 trades currently. Which is an average of around 6400km per trade. 

this Eevee day better allow us to pick evolved forms somehow, if I end up with 5 shiny Flareons and fuck-all else I'll be furious

1 hour ago, Naieve said:

this Eevee day better allow us to pick evolved forms somehow, if I end up with 5 shiny Flareons and fuck-all else I'll be furious

They will introduce evo items, probably dropped from quests or gifts.

On 17/07/2018 at 12:51, Azrael said:

Nice  How many trades have you done?

I'm at 236,903km from 37 trades currently. Which is an average of around 6400km per trade. 

Just over 500 at that point. My a stage was around 2000km. About 300 were trash I bought back from the Safari Zone in Germany (550km or so each).

You think they might make Glaceon and Leafeon available on Eevee Day? Gen 4 must be soon and it'll be a good way to introduce it. 

Also got another EX Raid pass today. 5 one in as many months I think. Seems to be easy to push for them now. Not a great time - lunchtime on a Friday but hoping I might be off that day. 

12 hours ago, Freeman said:

I'm assuming the renaming trick will work again for first shiny like it did for first normal. 

I hope so but no guarantee. Guess we'll find out from Asia on the day.