IGNORED

RLLMUK Driveclub Time Trial League - Spatular Crowned Rllmuk Speedking!

Yewone

I used to think I was okay at it. Until I entered this League. :D

I've remained humbled for the entire time I've played this game, having had dwu on my friends list. My benchmark is keeping within 5 seconds of his time, with varying degrees of success.

That about sums up this tournament, too. Stay within about 4 seconds of spatular and I may just about scrape the top 10 booty :lol:

Evening guys. well the final weeks results are in and they look a little something like this:

RLLMUK Driveclub Time Trial - Week 10 Results

results%20week10%2001.jpg

results%20week10%2002.jpg

Yep having been pipped to the post for the past 6 consecutive weeks, Scooby pulls it out the bag and snags the top spot for the final weeks event. Leaving Spatular in second and securing his dominating position across the full 10 weeks. A truly inspired performance and frankly have now idea how some of those times are even possible. But its a definite :hat: from me!

I know I've said it before but its been great to see the numbers participating remaining consistent across the weeks as well, especially in the face of some bloody good games coming out recently. Its certainly given the incentive to arrange more of these going forwards, especially with the tease of further Driveclub announcements any day now.

So enough waffling after 10 weeks here are the final standings:

Driveclub Time Trial Leaderboard:

results%20week10.png

Think the table just highlights how well fought and competitive its been across the table and special congrats to those in the top 10.

On that note as you will see due to there being 4 folks in joint 9th position there are actually 12 of us within the top 10. As mentioned last week I have enough goodies for 10 people, I'm ruled out so that brings it down to 11, which unfortunately means Meatball will also have to miss out on the cut due to participating in the least amount of events over the 10 weeks compared to the others he was tied with (sorry mate)

If the rest of you could just drop me your address details I'll get the bits (Soundtrack, Pin Badges and Keyring) posted out next week. Thanks again to Rushy for supplying the stuff as well.

Hope you guys have enjoyed it.. and I'll look to get something else setup in a couple of weeks time.

Clung on with a point here and there to stay in the swag zone. Sweet. Although, you'd be mailing mine to the US, to if you'd rather post locally, that's fine.

Well played all, some thoroughly absurd times posted by the top folks. Felt more like those races with two different classes of car :D

Shit, I wanted those DC goodies so badly. Stupid working away from home, well done to all that performed well and a huge thanks to U-1 for organising this :)

Sorry for delay in getting back to PMs etc works been a bit manic at the mo.

A couple of people have kindly passed on their goodies so I'll sort out stuff over the next few days.

Will start taking names for the next event at the weekend... Could maybe look to start a separate Bikes event in tandem for those taking the plunge with the expansion

First batch of goodies have been posted out today.. Still not heard from a couple of the guys in the Top 10 (Donut & Trigg).. Also have a couple of sets spare so Meatball and Jimmy have now made the cut.

Out of curiosity, would there be much interest in be arranging a Bike TT event possibly alongside a Car one? Not sure how many have purchased the DLC.

• 3 weeks later...

First batch of goodies have been posted out today.. Still not heard from a couple of the guys in the Top 10 (Donut & Trigg).. Also have a couple of sets spare so Meatball and Jimmy have now made the cut.

Out of curiosity, would there be much interest in be arranging a Bike TT event possibly alongside a Car one? Not sure how many have purchased the DLC.

Sorry U-1? Heard from me about what? :)