rllmuk
Vin

Resident Evil 2 Remake - no spoilers pls

4 hours ago, parrapatheslapper said:

any good - are they all available on PC?

Yes both on PC.  I enjoyed them both but I'm a resident evil super fanboy.  Your mileage may vary.

2 hours ago, Revival said:

Just played using a newly made account so I can play multiple times but to be honest once was enough. Graphically it's great but the gameplay style just feels dated now so I'll probably cancel my pre-order.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

14 hours ago, Duckula said:

The demo is amazing. Perfect combination of old and new, just like REMake. I was also genuinely shitted up a couple of times.

Me too, great demo and has sent my hype levels through the roof.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, jimmbob said:

I bought the original Resi 2 from a friend in college, at the tender age of 17. (1998). It cost me a fiver because Gavin was a massive pot-head, which I knew and took advantage of. I showed him the readies, he brushed his curtains from his pimply visage and took the deal. Stupid bastard!

He hadn't even made roaches from the inserts, it was immaculate.

I took it home and played it pretty much all night while my girlfriend sat on the bed. She fell asleep and I carried on playing, not understanding why she wasn't as into it as I was. I was also a stupid bastard. 

It all worked out in the end though. The last time we spoke I found out she's a very successful psychologist in Liverpool, she's still classically beautiful and she's married to a great guy who may or may not be a doctor. 

And I still have that copy of Resident Evil 2, in mint condition. 

Hide contents

:(

I picked up a PlayStation specifically to play Resident Evil 2. I was obsessed and played it non stop. It was, up until that point, the greatest game I had ever played and I poured hours into it, forsaking everything else.

Unfortunatley it launched when I should have been studying for my A Levels. My results actually spell a word. That isn’t a good thing. Still got into Uni, though.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Albert Fish said:

You can play it more than once if you complete it in less than 30 mins (you then have the remaining time) or switch to a different account

Ah, thanks. 

Hoping for HDR and the ability to use gyro aiming on pc. Played the demo on PS4 and enjoyed it but thought it looked a little rough, I guess the hardware is starting to show its age now. Whatever though, I'm excited for the full release and so glad they went with third person instead of fixed camera angles. I didn't even use the 30 mins up, 20 mins was enough to convince me I gotta get the game so long as the pc demo runs smoothly.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Max Damage said:

Hoping for HDR and the ability to use gyro aiming on pc. Played the demo on PS4 and enjoyed it but thought it looked a little rough, I guess the hardware is starting to show its age now. Whatever though, I'm excited for the full release and so glad they went with third person instead of fixed camera angles. I didn't even use the 30 mins up, 20 mins was enough to convince me I gotta get the game so long as the pc demo runs smoothly.

How are you using gyro aiming?  Are you a fellow Steam controller user?

It's broken on my One X. I press start, quick image of the Police Station flashes up,  then crashes back to the Home screen :(

I've tried uninstalling and then downloading again but the game is clearly not uninstalling as the 7Gb takes two seconds before it's ready to play, it then crashes as before.

A bit annoying.

Why is the search function on the PlayStation store on PS4 so shit? Can't find that demo on there at all. But if I search on my phone it finds it no bother. 

Sony are really shit at internetting. 

• Upvote 2