rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Oz

21 July Skolas Teams

Yeah, a charge time on a sniper rifle may be the worse idea anyone has ever had. Having said that I, I have chosen it for my bounty. Because if look fabulous. :wub:

You got Flawless Raider yet?

Nope.

We will have to rectify that soon, can't have you missing out.

Going gold chest hunting over the weekend to become legend. Kind of anti-climatic doing it by opening a chest, I should have had them done before Skolas. Felt a bit shit waking a Ghost up and seeing the platinum pop too!

Sadly, I am away for 3 weeks with work from Sunday. :( I will defo try to get help with that when I am back. I hope everyone is still playing this. At least I don't feel like I will be missing out on much looting. Getting the platinum for me would mean creating a Hunter, and betraying everything I believe in. At least I promise I will never bladedance. Never!

At least I promise I will never bladedance. Never!

:facepalm:

Master Race! Once you go Bladedancer you never you back :eyebrows:

Shame you are away, now there's a bit of a content gap til TTK comes out it would be a good time to get a new character up, I've just about finished levelling up my Titan. Give us a shout when your back and we'll get the flawless done at least.