Forza Horizon 2

gospvg

I've found this to be borderline unplayable. Every ten seconds I'm going back in to photo mode to take another picture. How I meant to get any racing done???

After you run out of film.

OOOOOOHHHHHH YYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

You can do the same thing with the India store as someone mentioned earlier, it works out a bit cheaper than the US store.

Edit: and you can just use your card without having to buy credit.

India was cheaper but I've just looked at the price and it works out at 46 quid.

Now before I press go on this can someone tell me if I just use my debit card and buy off the US store will it charge me tax?

I'm in the pub with my mates having the usual grand old time, but look at me sitting here reading the Horizon thread and trying to think of an excuse to fall through the Friday night trapdoor early so I can get back home and play more of this. Its amazing, so much to do, and done so well.

360 player here. So far not being able to change to automatic gears in the first drive to the festival is annoying, the new DJ on Horizon Pulse is awful and that intro video with the countdown was so bad it reminded me of the bad old days of EA Big attitude. Driving is as good as ever thankfully.

I'm not sure if this is just a 360 thing but I miss having the little fenced off area with people gathered around to signify an event like in the first game. So far it's just a dot on the map without on the ground to signify that an event takes place there which is a little disappointing.

For 360 players try go into the controller settings and hit X for advanced options, scroll to the bottom and stick vibration scale up to 100. Was set to 60 as default I think.

Just done my first race which included a bit of off-roading and I had a brief flashback to Horizon 1's pre-patch weak ass rumble, but knocking it up to 100 and trying again it seems much better

360 player here. So far not being able to change to automatic gears in the first drive to the festival is annoying, the new DJ on Horizon Pulse is awful and that intro video with the countdown was so bad it reminded me of the bad old days of EA Big attitude. Driving is as good as ever thankfully.

Weird, I could change all the settings on the bone at that point. And yes, I miss the old Pulse DJ too.

I just can't get over how flat the 360 version looks. It certainly is one of those things that you don't really appreciate what you've got until you go back and look. Glad people are enjoying it though and well done to the team for putting out a cracking sequel that was always going to be in the shadow of a bigger brother.