Forza Horizon 2

gospvg

So how exactly does one go about buying the game from the US store? Again, sorry to break up all the lovely pictures of cars that are making me want to know how to buy the game from the US store.

Settings -> System -> Change Location to US -> Restart Xbone

Buy US credit online -> "Xbox, use a code" -> Input code -> Input random US address -> Buy Funza.

Settings -> System -> Change Location to US -> Restart Xbone

Buy US credit online -> "Xbox, use a code" -> Input code -> Input random US address -> Buy Funza.

You can do the same thing with the India store as someone mentioned earlier, it works out a bit cheaper than the US store.

Edit: and you can just use your card without having to buy credit.

Does everyone know that the Forza Hub app is now available?

I think Boozy mentioned it in the last few pages. It's very handy for collecting your Forza rewards* (much easier than doing it on the Forza website anyway). Its a bit sparse at the mo but looks like it'll be useful for checking news and new rivals events and such like in future.

*Forza Rewards - Free in game money for playing the Forzas.

Just had a quick blast on this. Decided to splurge on the ultimate edition for the Xbox One. I see it picks up drivatars from Forza 5 as well, which was nice, as it meant I saw some familiar names during my first races. Definitely up for some online fun.

Does everyone know that the Forza Hub app is now available?

I think Boozy mentioned it in the last few pages. It's very handy for collecting your Forza rewards* (much easier than doing it on the Forza website anyway). Its a bit sparse at the mo but looks like it'll be useful for checking news and new rivals events and such like in future.

*Forza Rewards - Free in game money for playing the Forzas.

You can snap it too -I bagged my rewards while playing shadow of mordor :)

My Nectar points shall be used in Sainsburys on the way home for this, I've cunningly been playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit this week so my wife hopefully won't notice a different racing game today...

Glad I am not the only one that keeps the long haired general in the dark ,????

I had a quick session with this last night and was duly impressed. It seems to combine the beautiful car models and super smooth handling of Forza with some of the fun of PGR events, and the open world structure of TDU. The interface is a bit fiddly though and it takes a bit of getting used to where the useful bits are located.

Oh, and if you approach one of your friends' avatars it gives you a pithy comment on their driving ability. Mine probably says "a menace to others on the road".

The off road racing in this is great.

Little clip from my race the other night, neck and neck!

XBox_One_35657846_15.jpg

"OOOH WHERES MY GRAPHICS BOARD?

AVE' YA SEEN IT? 'AY?

I'VE SEEN YA' STOPPING RACES IN A RACING GAME...HEHEHEHEHEH!

OOH. I'M ALL IN A TIZ!"

HEHEHEHE"

The shot above has had additional processing i'd imagine - from a photo mode.

The fact its taken from an in game cam is academic.

Yeah the photo mode in all Forza games uses lots more effects than what is used during gameplay. So more AA, shaders and whatchamaycallits.

The game was just doing some weird shit. It was really bad that night so I think they were trying to do some stuff with the servers.

I wouldn't take any notice of the graphics in my video to be honest. The weather was shit so it doesn't show it off that well and that part of the track is a bit boring. It could also have drop textures just before the crash.

Believe me, it looks utterly stunning.

I've noticed that in Photo Mode all the of settings have somehow turned to shite and everything is a massive blurry mess with shutter speed at 100 and focus at 100 across all the presets. 'Reset to default' always switches them back to this, and even if I change the settings and come back to photo mode, they're back in blurry mess mode. And the Forza Hub is a bit broken, by which I mean it hasn't been updated in a while. Still has my down as Tier 3 for rewards when I've been Tier 4 for quite some time. As such, the game hasn't given me the lovely Huracan.

turtlecryy1iyz.gif

Yeah the photo mode in all Forza games uses lots more effects than what is used during gameplay. So more AA, shaders and whatchamaycallits.

Yeah everyone does it. Because its not rendering movement they can pile on the effects. I'd imagine it looks just a touch blockier when running.

pCARS does it as well - but in pCARS you can run everything in real time at full rendering spec (so 8K with 16xAS and 8xTXAA or whatever you want). So whilst many screenshots look great - they're rendered on high in the replay mode and then used to show off the game BUT most PC systems can't actually run it at 60fps or with loads of cars at that level of rendering.

Its a total fob of course and it does annoy me but we tend to see Gamerclyde videos before hand anyway so you usually know whats a render and whats not.

The game was just doing some weird shit. It was really bad that night so I think they were trying to do some stuff with the servers.

I wouldn't take any notice of the graphics in my video to be honest. The weather was shit so it doesn't show it off that well and that part of the track is a bit boring. It could also have drop textures just before the crash.

Believe me, it looks utterly stunning.

I know, Elmo. I was just messin' wiv ya 'ed.

Also posted in the racing wheel thread:

Big news from Fanatec themselves: They have Microsoft's go-ahead on making Xbox One compatible wheels and accessories! :omg:

Fanatec products on Xbox One

Landshut, Germany – 3.10.2014 – This is the announcement many people have been waiting for and we are happy to announce that Endor AG (the company behind the brand Fanatec) and Microsoft Corp. have closed a license agreement to make racing peripherals for the Xbox One.

Fanatec plans to release a broad line up of racing wheels which will fit all kind of racing styles and different budgets.

Xbox One brings the latest in innovation and power to the development of racing peripherals giving fans of Fanatec products the opportunity to play the newest Xbox One titles with full support and integration.

Available soon, fans will be able to enable Xbox One compatibility on their current Fanatec wheels by simply attaching them to a Fanatec wheel base, making their whole system compatible to Xbox One. Additional details and features will be announced soon.

Additional Fanatec peripherals like pedals, shifters or handbrakes that were purchased with an Xbox 360 will also be compatible with Xbox One. The modular configuration system in the Fanatec webshop allows you to purchase only the components you need.

Thomas Jackermeier, CEO of Endor/Fanatec: “I am very excited to announce this partnership as we have been working with Microsoft behind the scenes on new and exciting products. Xbox One and “Forza Motorsport” will continue to be a landmark of ultra-realistic racing simulations on any gaming console and we look forward to bringing this realism to a whole new level for our fans.”

Now I will buy a Bone with FM5 and FH2! :omg: