Forza Horizon 2

gospvg

If anything the roads are way too wide, both in cities and the countryside. You can easily fit 6 cars side by side on it. On actual French twisty mountain roads, the maximum is 2.

Or they chose not to use the narrow mountain roads to race on, maybe? Because from the pics just above this post, it looks exactly like the type of roads I cycle on during my summer holidays. Especially the one with the Sisteron sign. :wub:

I bet they saved the narrow, winding roads for a rally add-on! :D

EDIT: Holy fuck, MDY. Holy fuck. :blink:

So when are you buying a bone then, Meerman?

As soon as Fanatec announce a Bone/PS4 compatible wheel that also allows me to use my pedals and shifter with it. For now I'm still having plenty of fun with my 360.

ForzaHorizon2Map1.jpg

This was the map that has been compiled from various videos - not sure if anywhere has put up the whole thing yet..

So.. maybe.. It's west of Sisteron isn't it? Not sure how close you can get to the left edge there.. or if there's more beyond that..

Or they chose not to use the narrow mountain roads to race on, maybe? Because from the pics just above this post, it looks exactly like the type of roads I cycle on during my summer holidays. Especially the one with the Sisteron sign. :wub:

I bet they saved the narrow, winding roads for a rally add-on! :D

EDIT: Holy fuck, MDY. Holy fuck. :blink:

I'm doing a 90's rally championship just now :)

ForzaHorizon2Map1.jpg

This was the map that has been compiled from various videos - not sure if anywhere has put up the whole thing yet..

So.. maybe.. It's west of Sisteron isn't it? Not sure how close you can get to the left edge there.. or if there's more beyond that..

The mont Ventoux is west of Sisteron, aye. But Sisteron isn't that close to Nice at all hahahaha. They've cut a lot of countryside in between it (for obvious reasons). Hopefully you can see it in the background because it stands out in the environment like nothing else does, over there.

Get out. :blink:

I know they're probably asking this on every page but how easy is it to buy games on the US store? Any disadvantages with online play/dlc?

The only disadvantage I have seen is getting to play Forza Horizon all last night and then getting moaned at for playing Forza Horizon all night when I tried to sneak upstairs around 0200.

Get out. :blink:

What he means to say is that he's doing a championship consisting of four races (against other cars directly, yes) in 90's rally cars. Which is still really nice (one of the first things I did too when I got a chance to change into a car I really liked) and good fun, but nothing like the Forza Horizon 1 Rally Expansion, sadly.

What he means to say is that he's doing a championship consisting of four races (against other cars directly, yes) in 90's rally cars.

Yes that is exactly what I said "I'm doing a 90's rally championship". It doesn't have a co-driver barking turns at me but it's point to point races in rally cars from the 90's up roads, over fields, through white-washed little villages. And it's amazing :)

edit : In this current championship they're classed as "trail" and "cross country" races if that helps.

I know they're probably asking this on every page but how easy is it to buy games on the US store? Any disadvantages with online play/dlc?

Very easy.

None. My brother and I gameshare on our Xbones, he's bought every game through the US store and we play Forza 5 online, Battlefield online, FIFA online, Madden online. Everything, no issues. Even bought BF4 premium through the US store and it works fine for both of us, same goes for the Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha as well.

I made the mistake of buying this from the UK store, I wanted to see if buying on the UK store and switching to US would unlock games early but it doesn't. Lesson learnt for next time.

Sat around waiting for 00:01 so I can play the game is almost agonising. But seeing all the screenshots here and on GAF has me goddamn excited.

IaLG69W.gif

I made the mistake of buying this from the UK store.

Sat around waiting for 00:01 so I can play the game is almost agonising.

I hear you brother.

I just know that I'm going to be up until something stupid like 3AM tomorrow morning playing this. Got work at 8. Wish I'd put a holiday in. Still, it's a 1:30 PM finish on Fridays, so at least I won't have to pretend to be awake all day.

Who else is having a late night tonight for this?

Its at times like this... I get frustrated at my "only one console this gen" policy... :D

And of course having played Forza Horizon on the 360.... :D

This is looking awesome! :)

I'm not saying that you should trade in whatever else you have to get an Xbox and all the Dreamcast games that are coming out later this year* but

www.game.co.uk/en/games/trade-in-offer/

15421113635_d4a069cefa_o.jpg

It's so damn pretty. I'm amazed at how subtle the lighting can be, definitely at times when you're in cockpit view hurtling along it has that borderline "THIS IS REAL" look and feel.

*Well this and Sunset Overdrive but I'll take anything I can get with just a little bit of colour these days.