Forza Horizon 2

gospvg

Available now - had to use Smartglass to find it but you can download & pin from there.

How do you grab it on Smartglass? I've just been on there and searched for it. There are a few fancy editions and the standard version. When I select the standard version, instead of giving me a price, it says 'Play on Xbox One'. Does that mean it's already downloaded for me?

How do you grab it on Smartglass? I've just been on there and searched for it. There are a few fancy editions and the standard version. When I select the standard version, instead of giving me a price, it says 'Play on Xbox One'. Does that mean it's already downloaded for me?

Without wanting to sound patronising, have you got the Xbox One Smartglass app rather than the original? If so when you search Forza Horizon 2 the demo has it's own entry separate to the game, it was below all the launch/preorder editions.

Smartglass is pretty impressive. It seems much easier to view achievements and message people for instance, as well as the store. Also will be easier to record gameclips if you lack Kinect.

Yeah, it's pretty slick, almost as if it's been designed so that you can just do all the messaging, organising and inviting into games on your phone as you play, rather than actually stopping the game to go into sub-menus. For example when you messaged me the other night about Destiny, you must have been playing with my housemate as I got the message whilst I was at the gym! (Speaking of which I'll gladly play again sometime, hopefully there will be a crowd of us tonight).

Without wanting to sound patronising, have you got the Xbox One Smartglass app rather than the original? If so when you search Forza Horizon 2 the demo has it's own entry separate to the game, it was below all the launch/preorder editions.

Cheers. I just searched for 'Forza' first, but putting in the full title revealed the demo. It's downloading now!

Yeah, it's pretty slick, almost as if it's been designed so that you can just do all the messaging, organising and inviting into games on your phone as you play, rather than actually stopping the game to go into sub-menus. For example when you messaged me the other night about Destiny, you must have been playing with my housemate as I got the message whilst I was at the gym! (Speaking of which I'll gladly play again sometime, hopefully there will be a crowd of us tonight).

Ha! I was just apologising for wasting your time but I hadn't encountered those cabal before and found the going tough. I also need to figure out why I can't talk or hear through my headset on this when it was fine for Diablo for example.