Forza Horizon 2

gospvg

That looks immense indeed! Hopefully there'll be a rally expansion too in this one.

You motherfuckers, I didn't realise you were playing the Rally expansion. Not a fan of vanilla FH1 online but Rally? Next time, give me a shout.

Me and my Dutch crew (+ Boozy) are still playing FH Rally on a regular basis. Join ussssssss.

Shit, hope it wasn't a serious crash :(

It's Meerman, I'm sure the other guy came off worse.

Also yes, get well man.

Haha! thanks guys.

It was a fairly serious crash. I'm still on sick leave (it's been 8 weeks tomorrow) but the heavy bruises (covered the entire left leg that hit the car first) and the pain are over now, but my knee joint has had quite a whallop too. The muscles in my leg have weakened and the whole leg has reduced in circumference considerably, so I'm having physiotherapy now.

Smith (you may remember him) was riding with me. He could just about avoid crashing himself, but when he saw me lying on the street a couple of seconds later (and after checking with me if I was 'alright') he was ready to rip the guy apart, Mortal Kombat style. To quote him "I wanted to rip his head off and shit down his neck". I had to verbally stop him from grabbing that guy who really feared for his life (Smith's a tall muscular dude).

We had right of way (cycling straight on on a cycling lane that runs along a main street). The guy was coming out of the opposite direction and took a left turn into us. Claimed to the police that he'd never seen us coming due to the sun's glare. At 2PM on a sunny day. With us wearing white and orange outfits on white road cycles. Right.

That looks immense indeed! Hopefully there'll be a rally expansion too in this one.

Me and my Dutch crew (+ Boozy) are still playing FH Rally on a regular basis. Join ussssssss.

Cool! Tonight as well? Or tomorrow night? :)

(Smith's a tall muscular dude).

He must have been working out a lot recently, then?

He's muscular, not buff. He's started cycling a couple of years ago and has been training hard and has toned up considerably. He's also in construction so he has the strength of an ox.

Anyhow, FH2 again. Did they release any 360 version footage or pics yet?

He's muscular, not buff. He's started cycling a couple of years ago and has been training hard and has toned up considerably. He's also in construction so he has the strength of an ox.

Anyhow, FH2 again. Did they release any 360 version footage or pics yet?

Not yet.

Paging SoL ....

Throw us a bone.

Even just a wee smiley or something to not so much reduce paranoia as stoke the fires of excitement over what I hope to be another great post new gen title for the 360 alongside Grid: Autosport, Titanfall, Destiny.

I understand that contractually you won't be able to, so if you don't post in the thread we'll take that as a sign that everything's good in the 'hood.

Day One Forza Rewards

https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/

Earning free in-game content each month is great but its just the start of the story. The first time players log in to Forza Horizon 2, theyll earn a special one-time gift via Forza Rewards. This gift-car reward will depend on their current Forza Rewards Tier Level, and theyll have to be at least Tier 2 to earn a reward.

Heres how the rewards break down by Rewards Tier Level:

Tier Level 2 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe

Tier Level 3 2013 Viper GTS

Tier Level 4 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4

Tier Level 5 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter

Tier Level 6 2013 McLaren P1

http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-forza-horizon-2-launch-trailer

Paging SoL ....

Throw us a bone.

Even just a wee smiley or something to not so much reduce paranoia as stoke the fires of excitement over what I hope to be another great post new gen title for the 360 alongside Grid: Autosport, Titanfall, Destiny.

I understand that contractually you won't be able to, so if you don't post in the thread we'll take that as a sign that everything's good in the 'hood.

I need to go next door and give it a go (if I can get past the security doors, it's pretty locked down!) but I've only heard good things from the team working on it. They certainly had some of our heavy hitters on the code and art front. As such, have a smiley face :)