rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Smoothy

Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

his goalscoring form in the latter portion of last season makes him pretty good value. he's got one in two so far, see if he keeps it up

traded Tadic for Redmond yesterday, snuck in before his price went up.

Kane has dropped in value :(

I can't believe 40% of people hold him. Is he THAT good?

I've got him firstly because I'm a LFC fan & secondly because I believe he will be first choice striker so will play games & hopefully score lots of goals. Unlike Berahino who I transferred out to replace with Kone last week.

Was all set to get rid of Rooney and he goes and gets a hattrick tonight. Now once again i'm conflicted about what to do.

3 goals against a side who would struggle in the Championship. Eventually he will have a good week but it just depends on how much patience you have really.

How to find a double gameweek? I checked but couldn't find for Chelsea / City / Liv / Man Utd.

There won't be any until nearer the end of the season when cup competitions are intefering with fixture lists. You can't plan for them this far in advance! A few years ago it'd go mad around January as well with all the snow cancelling games but that doesn't happen any more.

:lol:

You want to save your triple captain card for a double gameweek IMO.

double gameweek that includes City v Sunderland

Really can't figure out what to do with my team this weekend. I've got Gomis, Ayew and Fabianski for Swansea (it's hard as a Swans fan not to pick some of your team's players) but also got Shaw and Rooney for Man Utd. I could see the game playing out to a 0-0, but Gomis has been on great form, and the Swans team could nick a win again, so maybe I don't want Shaw... But Man Utd have looked boring yet reasonably solid at the back, so Swansea might not break them down, and yes it was against weak opposition, but Rooney has to start scoring in the Prem sometime soon right?

Both are likely to concede.

West Ham let in 4 at home to Bournemouth and 2 at home to Leicester while remarkably keeping a clean sheet away to Arsenal, although we can probably write that one off as a Week 1 anomaly. Away to Liverpool now who, granted, have only scored two goals in their first three games so far, are more likely to score at home and as Benteke continues to settle in as their main striker.

Crystal Palace face Chelsea, who while not having a solid defense right now are scoring goals, and with the addition of Pedro have only become more dangerous in attack. Plus Palace have let in one goal in each game played so far, they'll probably let on in this weekend too.

I haven't used my sub for this week yet and I'm tempted to swap Rooney out for Benteke, hoping that West Ham's leaky defense continues to ship goals and that Liverpool's attack will begin to gel.

I've ditched Rooney. So expect him to go on a scoring spree starting from this weekend. Such is my FL luck.

I'm too impatient. Plus, I think your perks / wildcards are reset mid season, no?

I think the perks are only available once. You get another Wildcard in January - to be used that month only.

Transferring in Fernandinho for Henderson was a good move by me this week...which is lucky, considering everyone else in my team has done terribly. Awful stuff. Only thing that can save it is a bag load of goals from Kane and Pelle....which is strange, as I'd rather their teams both lose in real life.

Having so much money invested in Aguero is annoying me. Every other Man City player would be a better option.

Having so much money invested in Aguero is annoying me. Every other Man City player would be a better option.

Same. But you know what will happen if you take him out.

Ayew bailed me out after my Tadic disaster. When did Wilson go up to 5.6? I've moved quick to get him in anyway.

I know Joe Gomez had a rough time yesterday, hopefully his value will climb one more point between now and the next round of matches, then I'll jettison him for a City defender. Maybe Kolarov.

My big hitters just aren't firing at all :(

Kane must be sacrificed. Pelle has beat him out.

there's a pun in there about volcano gods

Crap. Forgot there was international break. DOH. Definitely should have waited before making those changes! Idiot.

I decided to make my two changes straight away as Wilson was inevitably going to rise which would of priced me out of my moves. Goodbye Benteke and Barclay, hello Wilson and Pedro. I expect Ill get Tekkers back before long though.

158 points overall, what a miserable start to the season :/

How can the person currently at the top of the rllmuk league (Laddi Virgo) have four players each from Man City and Chelsea?

He had 4 players from each of Man City, Man U and Chelsea. Pretty cool really, cleverly exploited the system.

Well, it's going to cause a problem when they want to change to a different player from any one of those clubs. They'll have to use a minimum of two transfers each time, maybe more depending on positions.

Played my wildcard & got rid of quite a few, changed up the defence to bring in Kolarov & midfield has been rebuilt with Sanchez coming back but I've stuck with my front 3. The wildcard can allow transfers until 12th September so I'll make some changes if any of the players get injured on international duty.

He had 4 players from each of Man City, Man U and Chelsea. Pretty cool really, cleverly exploited the system.

yea i did it a few seasons back to get Adebayor before he moved to tottenham, four spurs players!

oh sorry you said 'cleverly'. nevermind

Well, it's going to cause a problem when they want to change to a different player from any one of those clubs. They'll have to use a minimum of two transfers each time, maybe more depending on positions.

he's really lucked out that De Gea is staying too, or he'd have gone all season without a keeper (effectively). i dunno we'll see how it goes