IGNORED

Rocket League

Retroid

5 hours ago, superstarbeejay said:

This still stands. If I have to miss either so bennette can play, that's fine.

No I mean we got a team already for the 25th,me you and jamin, I mean would u want to do it again on the 4th me you and Bennett, providing Bennett is available 

2 hours ago, hercules said:

I'm on ps4. I'll check properly tonight. Only play with randoms which can be frustrating. I believe I am diamond rank 2 or 3

Benny, we need to talk!

Seriously though, hercules, add me and the hog on psn and play some games. I am on most days, at some point. What time do you tend to play?

I'm on ps4. I'll check properly tonight. Only play with randoms which can be frustrating. I believe I am diamond rank 2 or 3

What's ur psn hercules, if ur free for both them Sundays I can add you to the squad and you can fill a position if one of us doesn't show up, but as its stands we already have two squads of three.

But add me theholyhogg I'd love some games with you I'm pushing for champion but I've not managed it this season :(

I played with mackenie the other day and I've not played in two weeks since my daughter was born and it was really hard to come back to, everything seams so fast, but I'll try and get on it more and more during the next few weeks 

Great! My psn is sczm85. I normally play early as I'm up at 430am everyday for work. I play between 6-9pm. I love the game but it's hard climbing the ranks playing with randoms. Haven't played 2vs2 in ages as started playing 3vs3 to better my aerial game. 

Great! My psn is sczm85. I normally play early as I'm up at 430am everyday for work. I play between 6-9pm. I love the game but it's hard climbing the ranks playing with randoms. Haven't played 2vs2 in ages as started playing 3vs3 to better my aerial game. 

Nice, I play early for similar reasons. I normally get on after food, so around 6.

8 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

:lol:we've all been there, sometimes you have good days on this where its just win after win and somedays you can barely scrape a win 

I'm platinum in solo standard now. I've also lost my 3s rank due to inactivity.

On 1/31/2018 at 17:16, Gotters said:

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-roadmap-spring-2018/

some interesting stuff in there for us Switch players in Mar/April - they're looking to up the resolution and give a choice of quality vs performance

I think it looks absolutely fine on switch now (they have updated it and its not just my imagination?), I doubt I would sacrifice framerate for a few extra bells and whistles.