Nintendo Switch

deKay

Am about to buy a Switch again after not having one for a few months, but my other half wants to start playing too, what’s the best way to do this?

Is it just set up an additional profile on the Switch?  If I do that will she be able to access all my games (all my games are digital) and play them, just with her own saves etc?  She’s got no interest in playing online (although I do have the online account) or buying her own games, she just basically wants to play Stardew & Animal Crossing on it.

43 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Is there really no way to swap cloud saves for Pokemon Sword/Shield between different Switch’s? My daughter is hogging the lounge Switch and I can’t do my Fitness Boxing :hmm:

No because Nintendo thinks people will cheat and more important think I give a shit about people cheating in a single player game.

To stop that cheating, no saving for you. It affects Let's Go and Animal Crossing too and it continues to be the dumbest most baffling decision.

Ugh, I knew about Animal Crossing, it’s just ridiculous isn’t it especially since they charge to use the cloud save function, like why are we paying for a feature that doesn’t work Nintendo, why are we buying multiple systems when they are not fit for purpose? 

I mean it would be like Apple stopping me reading my emails on my iPad, or Microsoft stopping me playing my games basically anywhere I want on whatever device. 

For £35 per year it’s just not good enough when your flag ship games don’t support advertised and paid for features. 

I have no idea who this rant is aimed at, but now I’ve gone without any exercise this morning :lol:

5 hours ago, Stanley said:

For £35 per year it’s just not good enough when your flag ship games don’t support advertised and paid for features. 

£18 not 35

19 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Anyone watching the nindies?!

LOL at that Jet Set Radio game! 

Looks amazing though. 

There was a short Edge article about that a few months ago. I think? Hideki Naganuma is providing some music for it. Maybe?

2 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Hmm well that was somewhat lacking. My "source" was so sure Silksong or Axiom Verge 2 was going to show.

1 out of 2 ain't bad.

This was a very good showing. Quite some games I want. Tetris Effect coming over being the best surprise. Also quite a few console exclusives.

2 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Hmm well that was somewhat lacking. My "source" was so sure Silksong or Axiom Verge 2 was going to show.

Axiom Verge 2 was shown and is out today 😛

Still no sign of Silksong but despite that there was A LOT of stuff in there I want. Great selection of stuff, plus - portable Tetris Effect!