IGNORED

Nintendo Switch

deKay

1 minute ago, deKay said:

So actually £4 a year per person then?

Do you actually have a valid point here? There are two of us that use it so no it’s not £4 per person, but even if the cloud save feature was free, and it should be, it’s still unacceptable that you cannot transfer saves for certain games between different Switch’s.  

1 hour ago, Stanley said:

Do you actually have a valid point here? There are two of us that use it so no it’s not £4 per person, but even if the cloud save feature was free, and it should be, it’s still unacceptable that you cannot transfer saves for certain games between different Switch’s.  

I don’t disagree that it should be free, but how much are cloud saves per person on the Xbox or PSN?

And yes, it’s annoying you can’t cloud save some games but you *can* transfer them between Switches.

14 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Surely Bomb Rush Cyberpunk is about to get slapped with a cease and desist any minute now?

Nah, they've been going for quite some time already, and this was the third announcement already. :D

But yeah, they're hovering incredibly close to not only the style but the entire Dreamcast aesthetic. Really looking forward to this (if only for more Naganuma music).

WOW! That’s not hovering close, that’s skating up to Jet Set Radio’s tags and spray painting all over them, then rail grinding away while the Sega lawyers chase after on foot. 

Someone at Sega must have given their blessing to this. 

11 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

How close does it have to be to be actionable? They're not using any of the games assets, music or code are they? 

Nope. Closest they've got to 'recycling' is getting Hideki Naganuma on board. And he's clearly a freelancer at this point.

Worst case scenario: out of nowhere Sega drops a new JSR to counter this. 😎

Having traded my PS4 for a Quest 2 I was considering getting Tetris Effect on the Quest, but hesitated over how much VR really adds to the game over complicating getting into it.  I'm leaning more towards the Switch version now with it's console + Handheld playmodes & ability to just jump into a game whenever.

14 hours ago, Stanley said:

Free as far as I know on Xbox and PSN. 

How do you transfer your Pokemon save? I tired but couldn’t work out how to do it. 

With a system transfer.

1 hour ago, Jarik said:

Having traded my PS4 for a Quest 2 I was considering getting Tetris Effect on the Quest, but hesitated over how much VR really adds to the game over complicating getting into it.  I'm leaning more towards the Switch version now with it's console + Handheld playmodes & ability to just jump into a game whenever.

I much prefer it in VR. Next best is 4K HDR. Portable is also a plus, sure, but funnily enough for a game of Tetris, I don’t really consider Tetris Effect a pick-up and play type of thing. I ration it to myself and settle right in for the journey, like listening to your favourite album or watching your favourite film.