Nintendo Switch

Yet they were famously unable to keep hold of that era “gamers” but I’m still here.

Nintendo need to remember not to alienate their users who have been with them since the NES. We may not forgive them for a another Wii if they sell us out for Karen sales again. 

The DS might have the strongest library of games of any Nintendo system, as well as being a sales juggernaut. And for all the shovelware the system housed, Nintendo's first-party output on the Wii was as strong as ever. You need to try a little bit harder.

35 minutes ago, probotector said:

I think it was around that time I was done with Nintendo and just took a break.

Shame you're not doing that now.

9 hours ago, David Heath said:

“No, I’ve not seen him fight Chuck Norris in Enter The Dragon I’ve seen him fight Chuck Norris in Way Of The Dragon. Why did you say you’d seen him fight Chuck Norris in Enter The Dragon, he fights Bob Wall in both, but Norris is only in Way Of The Dragon.”

IDGI. But I can't find any reference anywhere to 3D AllStars 2 so I'm going to assume it was a joke. Boo.

1 minute ago, probotector said:

Nah, they’ve smashed it with the switch.

Its by far the best console out right now! My fav console since the GBA!

They really should have tried harder with the Switch. They're just treading water.

Well, they are treading water but luckily for me, I sold my WiiU and decided to wait for their next console and made the right decision! 

I think some of you guys need to understand that people can criticise and like Nintendo at the same time.

They are by far the most frustrating company in gaming after Konami. 

21 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Whenever anyone starts a sentence with “Nintendo need to ...” you know you can safely ignore the rest of it. 

Nintendo need to not listen to their fans and continue doing what they're doing regardless. 

14 minutes ago, probotector said:

Well, they are treading water but luckily for me, I sold my WiiU and decided to wait for their next console and made the right decision! 

I think some of you guys need to understand that people can criticise and like Nintendo at the same time.

They are by far the most frustrating company in gaming after Konami. 

No one is suggesting you can’t be critical, it would just be helpful if it made sense. 

1 hour ago, deKay said:

IDGI. But I can't find any reference anywhere to 3D AllStars 2 so I'm going to assume it was a joke. Boo.

I think you need to read Stanley’s post again.

Maybe the reason we haven't had a new Wave Race or F Zero is because Nintendo are working on a mash up of the two. 

Wave Zero: Race a hover jet ski against 30 opponents around a futuristic course while people throw buckets of water and the occasional dolphin at you. 

2 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Maybe the reason we haven't had a new Wave Race or F Zero is because Nintendo are working on a mash up of the two. 

Wave Zero: Race a hover jet ski against 30 opponents around a futuristic course while people throw buckets of water and the occasional dolphin at you. 

Actually a futuristic hover racing game would be cool.  I guess like Trickstyle on the Dreamcast but actually good 

2 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Oh. Cool. I'll look forward to a 30 minute preview of the next Animal Crossing update.

It's 50 minutes with an update on Smash and some of their already released games and then what's upcoming for the next 6 months.