Nintendo Switch

5 minutes ago, deKay said:

Source?

I'm not whistleblowing anyone. Just someone from a games website that isn't IGN.

Not sure what time shadow drops are usually are from Nintendo but if it's legit we should hear something from Nintendo over the next couple hours going by previous shadow drops.

edit: it's been dropped!

9 minutes ago, ChewMagma said:

Where do I pre-order a physical copy? Why is this limited to 31st March 2021?

Well on that date you can buy the 36th anniverary stuff.

4 minutes ago, BoggyB said:

That Game & Watch is going to be impossible to get isn't it.

Yeah I mean I'll give it a go if the price is even remotely sane but you just know they'll have made about 10 of them.

I'm worried by the "Limited physical release" thing for 3d all stars too but at least I can guarantee a digital one of those.

1 hour ago, Dudley said:

Yeah I mean I'll give it a go if the price is even remotely sane but you just know they'll have made about 10 of them.

I'm worried by the "Limited physical release" thing for 3d all stars too but at least I can guarantee a digital one of those.

I took that to mean it was limited release in time, so come March 31st ( or whatever date it was ) they'd retire it from sale, think there will be more than enough of them to go round... might have to invest in two though :-p

1 hour ago, MikeBeaver said:

I took that to mean it was limited release in time, so come March 31st ( or whatever date it was ) they'd retire it from sale, think there will be more than enough of them to go round... might have to invest in two though :-p

Well it's on the store now so have a go!

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-merch-accessories/game-watch-super-mario-bros./12690781.html?awc=12777_1599150684_de25e0a9fcad21248c173efd0ead51fd&affil=awin&utm_source=AWIN&utm_medium=http%3A%2F%2Fswitchplayer.net&utm_campaign=&utm _content=Direct+Traffic