rllmuk
deKay

Nintendo Switch

Nothing there I’m that interested in, unfortunately. Kind of lost interest in Axiom Verge. 

The Talos Principle is a nice puzzler if people haven’t played it. I think I got it for about £3 on PSN and enjoyed it. 

As someone on Resetera pointed out, that means next year we get sequels to Hollow Knight, Axiom Verge and Ori all in the same year. 

Fucking hell that was a great list of games. Sports Story, Axiom Verge, Boyfriend Dungeon, Supermash, Streets of Rage 4, SkateBIRD, Murder by Numbers - all big YESes from me.

Oh, and whatever the thing which is Hollow Knight X Orko.

Why did nobody tell me the Nintendo Uk Christmas calendar this year has a game prize draw every day? Only found out today so missed 9 chances :(

• Empathy 1

5 hours ago, mdn2 said:

New Axiom Verge! :omg:

I wish I coud pos this news more than once, loved the game, finished it on Vita and Switch, I'm in for a physical ( if they sodding do it ) copy of this for sure, I am one of the idiots that bought the Wii U version from LRG, knowing full well my Wii U would not play it, just to have it on the shelf :)

9 hours ago, deKay said:

Why did nobody tell me the Nintendo Uk Christmas calendar this year has a game prize draw every day? Only found out today so missed 9 chances :(

I didn't know either and found out yesterday. I mean what's the chances of winning though?

Just now, Fused gamer said:

I didn't know either and found out yesterday. I mean what's the chances of winning though?

Zero if you don’t try!

43 minutes ago, Fused gamer said:

I've entered every day and not won once. 

• Empathy 1