rllmuk
deKay

Nintendo Switch

So those SNES controllers. I placed an order on the 1st of October and there's been no movement on it, yet a second order I placed later has been shipped today. Anyone else having issues with them being shipped. I've emailed their customer service department to see what's going on but I'm guessing they will take some time to get back to me.

Yep. Same thing has happened to me. My order from the 30th Sept has not moved. The one I placed Monday shipped last night. Amazing scenes. Well not really. But still...

Just went on the chat to see what's going on.

"Daniel S.: Nope, everything is in order Jim. Unfortunately, the dispatch order is a little sporadic but soon you will receive a dispatch e-mail for your second order too
 Jim: Gotcha, that's great, no problem. Thanks for the clarification. Have a good weekend."

You're telling me pal!

Anyway, tl;dr Nintendo are being Nintendo. 

• Empathy 1

Fascinating I know, but the older order I made has apparently now been shipped. So yeah, their ordering/processing department is just a bit ass-backward.

As mentioned if I end up with 2 I will gladly offer the other one here for what I paid for it. 

• Upvote 1

yeah both of the ones i ordered the other day were shipped.. i just hope we get some more snes games soon.

I have way too many joypads kicking around the place..

I bought a switch on the way home from work. Never played one before. I got link's awakening with it.

Questions: Can I play tetris 99 with the online free trial? For free?

Is that seriously just a USB-C cable for the power adaptor? So I could charge it with my phone charger?

with the stuff that came in the box, it won't be possible for me to play on the TV while charging the joy cons - correct? I want a pro controller but it's too expensive? ( not a question)

Why is everything so expensive? (may not be a question, may be a question?)

2 hours ago, jimmbob said:

Fascinating I know, but the older order I made has apparently now been shipped. So yeah, their ordering/processing department is just a bit ass-backward.

As mentioned if I end up with 2 I will gladly offer the other one here for what I paid for it. 

Same here, emailed their cs and magically it was shipped before a response.

21 hours ago, chris on the moon said:

It won't be possible for me to play on the TV while charging the joy cons - correct?

Don't worry, the batteries last for ages and attaching them to the console is the best place to store them when not in use anyway.

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 18:06, Gord said:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, because. 

4 hours ago, wretcherd said:

Don't worry, the batteries last for ages and attaching them to the console is the best place to store them when not in use anyway.

Thank you both! 

I keep chipping away at Mario Odyssey. When the TV’s free, on the TV, when it’s not, on handheld. Sometimes I take it in the kitchen and play it in there for a while in desktop mode between cooking steps.

I dropped the grip with my joycons in it so now my right Joycon is a bit creaky so I guess I’ve got to buy those pink and green ones. For reasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

6 hours ago, Stanley said:

No one needs to do 60 minutes cardio a day. 

There is very good evidence that at least 30mins per day prolongs life.

7 hours ago, drmick said:

There is very good evidence that at least 30mins per day prolongs life.

I guess it depends on your lifestyle. If you’re pretty active anyway you need a day here and there to literally do fuck all and let your body rest. 

• Upvote 2