IGNORED

Nintendo Switch

deKay

I think it probably is the best game ever. 

I find the opinion that the four dungeon's are "meh" to be both a stupid and shit one. 

I've played a lot of good games since I was a child, but this was one a pure elation. Complete child-like joy exploring this new Hyrule. 

1 minute ago, Kevvy Metal said:

I think it probably is the best game ever. 

I find the opinion that the four dungeon's are "meh" to be both a stupid and shit one. 

I've played a lot of good games since I was a child, but this was one a pure elation. Complete child-like joy exploring this new Hyrule. 

im not having that feeling. Yet. 

People talk about the exploration and the adventure. But all im finding is a land full of fuck all so far. 

Next week i will probably be back declaring it the best thing ever. :)

I really like BOTW, don't get me wrong. But it's not a game really is it? It's a massive world that you prance around, some weird shit happens and then it's over after a few hours. And then, if you have OCD and too much time on your hands, you can play it for another 1000000 hours collecting stuff. So it's basically Pokémon.

13 minutes ago, Das said:

I really like BOTW, don't get me wrong. But it's not a game really is it? It's a massive world that you prance around, some weird shit happens and then it's over after a few hours. And then, if you have OCD and too much time on your hands, you can play it for another 1000000 hours collecting stuff. So it's basically Pokémon.

Have to agree. Think the element I miss is the storytelling part of the older games... sure it might feel a bit linear... but I actually enjoy working though them contributing to the story unfolding. With this its almost like you make your own story. Approach things how you want to. So far everything just feels a bit well bland. I'll keep it for a while longer and see how I get on... 6 hours is not long....

27 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

That half inch gap above the BOTW box is a fucking travesty. Stuff it with something, quick.

That gap is there for a reason. None of the other titles wanted to be associated with BOTW. 

It's not that bad really. It's just not a Zelda game.

So Im doing an awful quest where I have to bring a blue flame to a house on the hill. 

I get the flame and make the slow, long boring journey back to the house and open the door thinking I need to ignite something inside. When the door opens I lose the flame. Fuck. 

I realise I need to ignite the thing outside the house. So I head back down and get the flame and make my way back up. 

I get near to the house and it starts raining and I lose the flame. 

Fuck this game. I'm done. Will trade it in tomorrow. 

Sorry to double post but got a question. I bought a couple games on the estore a few days ago via paypal (which my bank card is linked too) and the funds have not been taken. 

Looking online on reddit everyone says it should be instant or a day at the most. 

Everything else I use PayPal for is instant. Any ideas what's happened or does this sound familiar? 

1 hour ago, Das said:

Cuphead is great but hard as nails! 

:) Induces pad rage in me... lovely game though. Not sure how well it will work in handheld mode on the switch lots of stuff happening on that screen!

1 hour ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Sorry to double post but got a question. I bought a couple games on the estore a few days ago via paypal (which my bank card is linked too) and the funds have not been taken. 

Looking online on reddit everyone says it should be instant or a day at the most. 

Everything else I use PayPal for is instant. Any ideas what's happened or does this sound familiar? 

It's fine it's just that paypal can sometimes be funny with payment times. I've had it happen to me for things from amazon for example.  

21 minutes ago, pulsemyne said:

It's fine it's just that paypal can sometimes be funny with payment times. I've had it happen to me for things from amazon for example.  

Cheers. 

Just found it odd as this is the first time there has ever been a delay when I'm using PayPal. 

6 hours ago, JPickford said:

Which is a game.

I've never been able to get more than 5 minutes into a Pokémon title...but if you tell me its a proper game then I trust you. It's not just walking round collecting stuff?

3 hours ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Is it Ikaruga hard?

It makes Ikaruga look piss easy. However, it probably lends itself to progression better than something like ikaruga as it's a quick reload and retry type setup...note; it is easy to lose hours playing it due to that fact!